Chapter 72

Just now the officials came to the store and took away the account room from the store. The diners waiting outside the door could see clearly, and they were talking about it. At this time, I heard that the little boss was going to close the store. , The flames of gossip could not be resisted.

    Someone who was cheeky and curious, just in front of Chen Xing who was about to close the door, directly asked the doubts in his heart, "Little boss, why was the accountant in your shop taken away by the official?"

    Chen Xing paused at the door and smiled at the guest who asked the question. He said generously: "I have some misunderstandings. Master official asked him to go over and ask, and he will be back soon."

.Seeing Chen Xingluoluo's generous appearance, these people who want to gossip have less than half of their ridiculous thoughts in their hearts, and even vaguely believe that things are like what the little boss said. The official just invited here. The accountant went to ask questions, not what was wrong with the shop, so he was taken to the yamen.

    Seeing that the situation was under control, Chen Xing said a few more words to them. When he said that he would reopen the store, he would notify him in advance, and then he closed the store door directly, ignoring the rumors outside.

    When the store door was closed, Chen Xing leaned against the door panel and exhaled a long breath. Then, thinking of Gu Lang who was taken away, his lips curled into a straight line, and then he walked to the back kitchen. He needs to find out the poisonous thing as soon as possible to know where the problem is.

.When Chen Xing came to the kitchen, the contents had been turned over in a mess, it looked like a bunch of twine ropes, and there was no clear thread at all.

    Chen Xing rubbed the faintly painful forehead, watched this messy scene, and quickly said: "Everyone, this is too messy. Let's move things to the backyard to sort them, and then check them one by one. The problem, that's okay, you can recognize it at a glance."

    After hearing Chen Xing’s words, the people who were playing like a headless fly looked at each other. Then, according to his words, they began to move all the edible things in the kitchen to the yard, waiting to be inspected one by one. .

    While Chen Xing and the others were intensively searching for the poison in their shop, in a corner of an alley not far from the entrance of their shop, a wretched man stood.

.The man stared at the door of the Chen’s small restaurant, watching the officer come and take a man from here, watching the crowd that had originally gathered there gradually disperse, after confirming that the restaurant would not open again, he turned around. Leaving this dark corner, walked towards the residential area in the distance.

    On the other side, Gu Lang followed the group of officials all the way to the Yamen, acting extraordinarily leisurely and not nervous at all along the way.

    As a result, the officials next to him in charge of escorting him were a bit guilty, and finally when they were about to reach the gate, they couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you afraid?"

    Gu Lang turned his head to look at him when he heard the words. There was a bit of doubt in those dark eyes, which seemed to be questioning why he asked such a question.

.The officer was stared a little bit stunned by that look, but when he thought that his question had not been answered, he still felt a little unwilling. The people mentioned that the Yamen were not trembling, fearful and uneasy, but the person in front of him was not only half-pointed. The meaning of fear does not seem to take their yamen seriously.