Chapter 74

Liao Hui looked at the man in front of him alertly, only to feel that the glance he had just glanced at himself faintly made his entire body stand up, making him all on guard.

    Gu Lang glanced at him faintly, and thought his behavior was a bit interesting.

    Liao Hui didn't know why the man in front of him was obviously a weak scholar, but he would have caused such a reaction. It's just that when he loses, he doesn't lose the battle. Seeing the man in front of him, he straightened his chest subconsciously, trying his best to show his toughness.

    As if perceiving that the atmosphere on the scene was not right, Chen Xing glanced left and right, and finally set his gaze on Gu Lang, and asked a little strangely, "What's wrong with you?"

.Gu Lang turned his head to look at Chen Xing next to him, and saw him looking at them with a puzzled look. In an instant, his cold eyebrows softened, and he whispered, "Nothing, but I didn't expect our luck to be so good. This prince not only broke through their conspiracy, but was also willing to come over to testify for us at this time."

    Chen Xing nodded when he heard the words, and looked at Liao Hui with some gratitude. Yes, even though they found the poison, they also knew the source of that thing. But without Liao Hui's notification, it would be impossible for them to know that something was specially framed by others to frame them.

    Thinking about it this way, Chen Xing's tone towards Liao Hui softened a bit, "This time, I'm troubled Master Liao."

.After receiving Chen Xing’s grateful gaze, and then looking at the little white face in front of him, he was softened to himself. Liao Hui immediately became energetic, and his face also showed a bit of pride, "This kind of thing that hurts the nature and reason is naturally necessary. It is fair to the victim. Otherwise, if others follow suit, wouldn’t it be a mess."

    When Chen Xing heard what he said, he felt that his spirit was more rare. There are so many people in this world who are wise to protect themselves, and there are not many people like him who dare to speak the truth.

    Gu Lang next to him saw that Chen Xing’s appreciation for Liao Hui was about to be revealed, and he narrowed his eyes slightly, and then looked at the officer who was staying aside, and said unceremoniously: "Official man, this man is important. Witnesses, shouldn't you go and record your confession?"

    "Ah, oh, it seems to be. This son, please come with me."

.The officer who was suddenly called was a little confused, but thought that their process seemed to be like this, so after a short hesitation, he dizzyly took Liao Hui down to record.

    When Liao Hui left with the officials, several other related shop assistants were also taken by the officials for questioning. Only Chen Xing and Gu Lang, who were obviously the bosses but who didn't know anything, were left behind.

    Only Gu Lang and Chen Xing were left at the scene. Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang sadly and said, "I'm sorry."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, with some doubts on his face, as if he didn't quite understand why he was sorry.

    Chen Xing did not look at Gu Lang's expression, but looked down at his fingers, and said apologetically: "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have encountered these troubles." It was obvious that he was the owner of that store, but at that time , But Gu Lang should help him take responsibility.

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's frustrated expression, touched his head, and said warmly: "It's okay, I am more fortunate to know you than these troubles."