Chapter 77

When Chen Xing and Gu Lang walked home holding hands, discussing to return to a good bubble grapefruit water to drive away the bad luck on their bodies, Zhou's family was messed up like a headless fly into a pot of porridge.

    The reason is that the person who asked Zhou Guanjia not only failed to help him find out about Zhou Qing, but also refunded the money he sent in the past. This was something that had never happened before.

    When Mr. Zhou learned the news, he was still a little bit disbelieved. He took the returned money and went to the door in person. Seeing his old friend's expression was full of shock, "What's the problem with Mr. Zhao?"

    Butler Zhou entrusted that this person was a small secretary in the Yamen. Although he didn't have much real power, he had access to all kinds of documents in the Yamen, so he knew a lot about all kinds of news. He also relied on this. Made a lot of money.

.But this is such a person who hesitated for a while when facing the huge remuneration from the housekeeper Zhou. Finally, he looked at him and said with a tangled face: "Master Zhou, I am not not helping you, just This time the situation is special. I really can't help, so please go back!"

    Butler Zhou looked at him, thinking that he knew the importance of Zhou Qing to him. He didn't think that the money was enough, and wanted to blackmail more. Then he took a purse from his sleeve and sent it to the little one. In front of the secretary, watching him sincerely said:

    "Mr. Zhao, I know this is embarrassing you, but my nephew is invited in this time, and I can ignore other people. But it is absolutely impossible for me to ignore my nephew. Please be more accommodating. We can do this for me with the affection we had in the past."

.The man called Mr. Zhao looked at the two purses held by the steward Zhou, his face was full of urges to take it, but he didn't know what he was cautious about, so he stretched out his hand and immediately retracted. Then he looked at Steward Zhou, with a strange expression on his face:

    "No, brother Zhou, to tell you the truth, I really can't help you with this matter. You will know the situation tomorrow, and you don't need to be in a hurry. Brother Zhou, I have something to do, so I won't accompany you. Let's talk more."

    Before Steward Zhou could ask anything more, Mr. Zhao slammed the door together and slammed shut in front of Steward Zhou.

    Butler Zhou touched the dust of his nose, looked at the door closed in front of him, the expression on his face changed, and finally took a bite and cursed softly, "What is it, give you a face, you really treat yourself as a human being." That's it!" Manager Zhou finished muttering in a low voice, and quickly left Mr. Zhao's door.

.But on the way back, Steward Zhou kept thinking about Mr. Zhao's words just now, frowning fiercely. He vaguely had a bad premonition that something was about to happen.

    Since he couldn't find out the news from him, and he didn't know anyone else, Zhou Guanjia temporarily suppressed the inquiring mind, and planned to wait until the next day according to Mr. Zhao's words to go to the Yamen to see what happened.

    It's just that the housekeeper Zhou thinks that after going back, he will meet that difficult Aunt Zhou again. When he thinks of Aunt Zhou's pungency in her daily life, he feels a headache. His sister-in-law is simply his nemesis!

    After steward Zhou sighed, his original footsteps to Zhou’s house made a turn, and he turned to the brothel not far away. He planned to avoid the wind outside first, and waited tomorrow to find out what happened before he went back. Discuss the solution with others.