Chapter 79

Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's beautiful face, and almost nodded as he listened to him softly speaking in his ear. Fortunately, at the moment when his head nodded, he suddenly seemed to have thought of something, and immediately stopped his nodding trend.

    Gu Lang watched that Chen Xing was about to agree to himself just now, but at this moment he suddenly paused, and asked somewhat unclearly, "What's wrong?"

    Chen Xing raised his eyes to look at the man in front of him, only to see him looking at himself with a pure face, with a puzzled expression in his eyes, as if he was really confused.

    Gu Lang watched Chen Xing staring at himself without speaking, the puzzled expression on his face became deeper and deeper, which made his beautiful face look more innocent, "Is there a problem with the question I just asked?"

.Looking at such an innocent Gu Lang, Chen Xing suddenly wondered if he was too sensitive. Even if Gu Lang likes to eat this Xue Mei Niang, it is impossible to sell his hue to let him keep the food.

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing smiled and shook his head, then raised his head to look at the man staring at him in front of him, and said warmly: "No, I will give the rest as a thank you gift to the helpers in the store and Young Master Liao. To thank them for helping us testify at the Yamen."

    When Gu Lang heard his words, his face was visible with naked eyes, and even when he turned his head to look at the remaining Xue Meiniang, there was still a bit of reluctance in his eyes.

    Seeing that Chen Xing began to feel guilty, and wondered if he was too bad, since even Gu Lang only wanted to eat a few Xue Meiniang's request that he didn't satisfy him.

.Gu Lang turned his head at this moment and looked back at him gently and said: "You are right, they helped us. We should thank them. I can wait until you make it next time. ."

    Gu Lang looked at Gu Lang obviously reluctant to give up, but he pretended to be willing, and wanted to open his mouth to tell Gu Lang that the remaining Xue Meiniang belonged to Gu Lang, and he could eat whatever he wanted. But rationally pulling him, he finally suffocated and said, "Then I will do more next time I do it, and I will save more for you."

    "Yeah." Gu Lang responded with a smile, but he sighed silently in his heart. Now it is useless for him to even pretend to be pitiful, hey. Thinking that this dessert he hadn't eaten a few bites would soon be cheaper, those outsiders and his ineffective subordinates, he was heartbroken.

.After eating the Xue Meiniang in her hand, Chen Xing quickly packed the remaining Xue Meiniang with Qiu Jiu with a little bit of guilt towards Gu Lang.

    After doing all this, Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang who seemed a little melancholy, and began to figure out what to get Gu Lang to eat to make him happy, and even the original anger was completely forgotten.

    At the other end, Steward Zhou returned to Chen's house with a little tangled young man.

    Standing in front of the high gate with carved beams and painted pillars, the housekeeper Zhou appeared hesitant for the first time thinking of Master Chen who was about to face him.

    The steward Zhou next to the steward watched him standing still, and turned his head to look at him. His face was a little puzzled. After standing with him for almost a stick of incense, he finally couldn't help shouting. He said, "Housekeeper Zhou, won't you go in?"

.After hearing the sound, Housekeeper Zhou suddenly seemed to have recovered from the confusion. He nodded to the little servant staring at him, raised his foot and walked in.