Chapter 80

Chen Xing didn't know if it was his own illusion. He always felt that since Xue Meiniang was packaged and given away by him, Gu Lang had not been very happy. His face was full of regret for the Xue Meiniang who had been given away.

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang who was still a little melancholy while sitting under the window and reading a book. He thought for a while, and then quietly walked out. On the way to the kitchen, Qiu Jiu, who was wandering in the yard, was brought along.

    When Chen Xing's back disappeared at the corner, Gu Lang, who was still reading, slowly put down the book in his hand, raised his eyes to the direction where Chen Xing was standing, and a smile flashed across his eyes.

    Qiu Jiu stared at Chen Xing who called him over, with a bit of doubt on his face, and asked with some curiosity, "Is there anything the little boss wants to tell me?"

.Chen Xing was embarrassed when he heard the words, "I think Gu Lang seems to like to eat Xue Mei Niang, but Xue Mei Niang has been given away by me. So I am now preparing to make another dessert, and I still need it. You help."

    Hearing that Chen Xing asked himself to help Gu Lang because he wanted to cook for Gu Lang, Qiu Jiu was not surprised. After all, the little boss had been very kind to his son from the past, after his son went to the Yamen and returned. Chen Xing treated him better, so good that he got goose bumps more often.

    Therefore, Qiu Jiu didn't make much fuss. He immediately nodded and said loudly, "I will do what the little boss wants me to do. The little boss just said it!"

    Chen Xing looked at his boldness and smiled lightly, not being polite to him. After finding out the ingredients and containers, Qiu Jiu helped to make the cream by himself. .When handing the things to Qiu Jiu, I was still sighing. Fortunately, Qiu Jiu's arm strength was amazing, otherwise he wouldn't be able to make these things at all here.

    When Qiu Jiu was Xue Mei Niang the previous time, he already had experience in whipping cream. At this time, he was even more familiar with the fight, and he even looked around in leisure. When he saw Chen Xing take out the flour and start to make it, instead of taking out the glutinous rice flour used to make Xue Mei Niang yesterday, a somewhat puzzled expression appeared on his face, "Isn't glutinous rice needed this time?"

    Chen Xing stirred the egg liquid on his hand, and said without raising his head: "I don't need that today. Let's make a cake."

    This thing is more troublesome to make than Xue Meiniang, especially when there was no oven in ancient times, the simple version of the oven that they used to cook chicken by themselves was even more troublesome to master the heat, so he used to Did not consider doing this thing. .Only this time, after seeing Gu Lang's melancholy appearance, he wanted to do it to please Gu Lang. He felt that Gu Lang would like this thing.

    Thinking of the smile that appeared on Gu Lang's traditionally dull face when he ate his favorite dessert. Even if it was troublesome, Chen Xing was very motivated to do it, even with a smile on his face.

    Qiu Jiu listened to Chen Xing talking about food names that he hadn't heard before, and then looked at the way he smiled as he talked. He was quite confused, but soon he stopped entangled. Anyway, this thing must be done. If he has his share, he can just eat along when the time comes, struggling with so much what to do.

    After Chen Xing adjusted the base material of the awe-inspiring cake and put it in the oven, he looked up at the fruit left over from making the jelly not far away, picked a big red peach from it, and a bunch of grapes. The cake is made into a fruit filling flavor.