Chapter 82

After Chen Xing's impassioned words, everyone listening below became excited and cheered. The atmosphere in the shop suddenly became a bit lively.

    Sitting down, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing above intently, watched him talk freely, watched him shining on the stage, and gently raised the corners of his lips. He likes this vitality. Chen Xing shot.

    "The son." Just as Gu Lang looked at the other people in Chen Xing's store and talked about the plan of their store and how to develop better in the future, Qiu Jiu's voice came next to him.

    Gu Lang reluctantly took the time to give him a look, wanting to hear what he was going to say.

.Qiu Jiu was also unambiguous. After receiving his own son’s express, he whispered next to him: “My son, today Master Chen sat in the tea shed opposite our shop for a long time. A customer in the shop also sat there for a long time. Go out and meet Master Chen."

    Hearing Qiu Jiu's words, Gu Lang's face didn't change a bit, but he nodded slowly after listening, which was regarded as a response to him.

    Qiu Jiu was unsure of what Gu Lang was thinking. Seeing that Gu Lang didn't react after he had finished speaking, he quietly stepped back.

.When Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang turned his gaze to Chen Xing in front of him, watching that he had already worked hard from everyone, and talked about the idea that everyone can be a big boss in the future. With a familiar, gentle smile, he still liked looking at such energetic Chen Xing. Every time he looked at him like this, he felt that such shining Chen Xing was attracting him.

    In the next few days, the business of the Chen’s small restaurant became better and better. Not only could the 30 tables per day be distributed within an hour, but there were even some people who did not eat their meals because they were late. Yelling about something to quarrel.

    When Chen Xing saw this, he was flustered when he heard these things at first, and turned into being calm about what he should do after the quarrel. Anyway, those people are just playing tricks with their mouths.

.The reputation of the Chen’s small restaurant has also grown with the initial framed, and now the stubborn stubbornly guarding the thirty tables without adding it has become bigger and bigger, and more and more people come, and some even come over a hundred miles away. , Just to taste the food of the legendary Chen family restaurant.

    Chen Xing looked at the daily income, and at the same time he became more energetic as he was tired. He felt that if he continued at this speed, he would be able to buy the shop here before long. With the idea of ​​buying a house earlier, Chen Xing became more motivated to do things.

    Chen family.

    Since Chen Linger heard the conversation between her father and that person that day, she had taken it in her heart, especially after she came back and heard that the accountant at your restaurant was exceptionally handsome, she began to have a vague guess in her heart. Vaguely.

.Until Chen Linger asked the little girl next to her to inquire about the store and learned that the small restaurant was opened by Chen Xing and Gu Lang, she suddenly knew that her unhappy point was there. She did not expect that she had never been The Chen family, who hadn't seen it directly, even opened a store when she didn't know it, and now lives with Gu Lang in a fascinating way.

    When he heard the news, Chen Ling'er had a big temper in the room and beat all the things in the room, causing the people around him to evade and dared not touch her brows.