Chapter 83

Qiu Jiu looked at his son's not very good face, and he didn't say anything more witty, and quietly retreated, while still silently remembering in his heart that his son didn't seem to like the matter of that Miss Chen's very much.

    However, after Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang frowned in disgust at the thought of the woman who kept staring at him. This made him want to speed up the pace of destroying the Chen family.

    No, he has to wait. He will double what he suffered, and cut the meat with a blunt knife, so that he can be worthy of those who have harmed their Chen family and fell into trouble.

    Just as Gu Lang tried to restrain his irrationality, he suddenly smelled a familiar smell, and then his frowning brows gradually loosened, turning his head to look at Chen Xing who came by with the vegetables. There was even a smile on his face.

.Chen Xing put the medicated food in his hand in front of Gu Lang, raised his eyes to look at his face, and then asked a little uncertainly: "Gu Lang, did someone upset you just now?"

    Gu Lang was originally focused on what Chen Xing was holding. He was stunned when he heard what he said, and then shook his head with a small smile, and asked with some curiosity: "What's wrong? I didn't. "

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's face, tilted his head, and watched him staring at him with a smile on his face. He couldn't see the unhappy look at all. He only thought that he was wrong. He thought about it and said again. : "If the guests are difficult, you can just rest at home. There are Qiu Jiu and others here, and there are so many helpers, we can handle it."

.When Gu Lang wanted to come over to help at first, Chen Xing disagreed, but after Gu Lang moved out that his health was not good and he needed to move around more, he reluctantly agreed, and chose a light counter. Work for him.

    But even if it is, Chen Xing is still worried that Gu Lang's body will not be able to take it. From time to time, he thinks about some supplements for Gu Lang to eat, hoping that he will be better for his health after eating. This is the bowl of soup he brought now.

    "Oh, little boss, what are you guys? Why does it taste so good? I want to order one too." A guest who came to checkout looked straight at the stew on the counter, his eyes full of The desire to have a bite.

    Chen Xing was a little bit embarrassed by his ardent eyes, and quietly took the stew down and placed it under a cabinet that the guests could not see.

.The customer looked at Chen Xing’s eagerness to cover things up, and he couldn’t help being amused. He was a regular customer in the store, so he didn’t have much scruples about Chen Xing. He laughed directly, "Little boss, even if you don’t give me food, It’s also good to smell it for me. Isn’t this way too stingy?"

    Chen Xing was panicked by what the visitor said, and he became red all at once, and he looked very cute.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, then looked at the guests in front of him who were staring ignorantly. He quietly blocked in front of him, and said coldly, "Sorry, that was made for me, not to the outside world. sell."

    The guest was agitated by Gu Lang's words, raised his eyes to meet Gu Lang's indifferent expression, shocked all over, and laughed uneasily, "I don't have to eat it, I just smell it too fragrant."

.At this time, Chen Xing also felt that his avoidance posture was not very good. He stretched out a head from behind Gu Lang, looked at the customer and said, "Sorry, it was made for him. Suitable."