Chapter 86

Madam Chen heard Chen Ling'er's unashamed words, her expressionless face finally got angry. She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself down, looking at the stubborn daughter in front of her, trying to figure it out. s reason,

    "Tell me, when did he hook up with you, and when did you have this thought?"

    Hearing Mrs. Chen's interrogation, and thinking of Gu Lang's appearance that he had never looked at him, Chen Linger bit her lip in embarrassment, and said directly: "Our two families were originally married, and we were supposed to get married. Yes, isn't it just right for me to marry now?"

    Madam Chen looked at the daughter in front of her, her head hurting with anger. She rubbed her forehead and tried to reason with her, "Let’s not talk about his poverty, let’s say that he is now married..Could it be that you, the eldest lady of my Chen family, will marry him as a concubine by then, and you won't be able to sit under that bastard? "

    Chen Linger heard her mother say this, as if she was irritated, and retorted excitedly: "He is rich, and the restaurant he runs now can make money. When his father breaks his restaurant, let him hand over the formula. I will ask him to give up that useless trash and marry me. Then he will certainly obey and obey me!"

    Mrs. Chen, who had been so angry, was stunned when she heard Chen Ling'er's words, and then she showed a surprised look. Looking at the self-knowing and silent daughter in front of her, she asked suspiciously: "The restaurant , What restaurant? And what's the matter with your father?"

.Chen Ling'er screamed out her inner thoughts just now when she was furious, but when she got back to her senses, she knew that she had said something wrong, which her mother didn't know. It's all right now, she said it all. At this moment, she heard her mother's forced question, but she didn't know how to answer, so she looked at her innocently, trying to pretend that she didn't know anything.

    Mrs. Chen doesn't follow her practice. She knows what her daughter is most clear to herself. Now that she is posing in this posture, she must have done something wrong, so she dare not say anything, and she wants to get through. .

    Madam Chen squinted her eyes slightly and watched her voice cool down, "I am your mother, and I will not harm you. I will give you a quarter of an hour to figure out whether you want to tell me or not. If you don’t Tell me, if you get into trouble again in the future, don't come to me as a mother."
."Mother, don't say that." Chen Ling'er was so threatened by her, she immediately panicked, and hurriedly told about the news she heard when she went to her father that day, and what she asked the maid around her to investigate. Ten said it out.

    "According to what you said, the sick rice seedling is quite capable." Madam Chen was sitting on the chair, tapping the table top lightly with her fingertips, making a crisp ‘dada da’ sound.

    Chen Linger wanted to refute Mrs. Chen. Gu Lang was not a sick child. He just met her mother's stern eyes, but she still didn't dare to say it. She could only mutter in a low voice, "Of course. Is this kind of ability? Gu Lang should be in poor health in the past, so he couldn't make those things to make a living.But now the Chen family didn't send someone over, or even gave him the deed to Gu Lang, he naturally had less scruples, so he dared to take out those prescriptions. "

    Madam Chen nodded her head after listening to Chen Linger's analysis, feeling that what she said also made sense. Although her daughter is easily impulsive, she sometimes has to say that her brain is flexible enough, and it is not bad to be able to think of this.

    "I see."

    Now that he knew the whole story, Mrs. Chen didn't intend to waste time here anymore. He got up and stood up, ready to leave here and go back to his yard. Just after leaving the house, he looked back at Chen Ling'er, who was still staring at him eagerly, and said lightly, "Since I don't like the clothes, I don't need to wear them this time. In a few days, my mother will make new ones for you. "