Chapter 87

Chen Xing heard him say this, and a sense of mission suddenly surged in his heart. Seeing him patted his chest, he said with a very serious tone: "Don't worry, I will always be with you in the future."

    Gu Lang looked at him with an unusually serious look, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and his tone became a little more serious, "Then from now on, I will trouble the stars for your care."

    When Chen Xing listened to Gu Lang's low-voice speech, the tips of his ears were slightly red, and some didn't know how to answer the call. Finally, he looked at him and said, "You're welcome."

    Gu Lang suddenly laughed. The voice was low, muffled, a bit magnetic, and very scratching, making Chen Xing not know how to face him.

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was dodging and looking around, just not looking at his own Chen Xing, and stopped teasing him. He turned around and wanted to put the things he had brought back, and by the way, he took back the books he had placed here and exchanged some books. The new one is here. It was just that when he looked at the corner of the counter, he found that the few books he used to put there were gone, and some doubts immediately surfaced in his eyes.

    Chen Xing recovered from the embarrassment, saw the doubt on Gu Lang's face, followed his eyes and looked in that direction. After seeing the corner, he suddenly understood that he was looking for the books. , Hurriedly pointed to the direction of the drawer and said with a smile: "I am afraid that those books will be soiled on it, so I put them in the drawer for you."

    Gu Lang smiled at Chen Xing and thanked him, bending over to open the drawer. Who knew that Chen Xing next to him suddenly said, "Wait a minute!"

.After receiving Gu Lang's gaze, Chen Xing realized that he had accidentally said what was in his heart. He looked at Gu Lang with embarrassment, shook his head, and reluctantly said: "I'm fine, you continue. ."

    Chen Xing just happened to think of the painting he had put on the surface in a hurry. Later, when Gu Lang opened the cabinet door and saw the drawing paper on it, he would be able to guess which painting he saw. I don't know why, this recognition alone made him feel a little bit shy.

    Gu Lang carefully observed Chen Xing's expression and saw that he was a little bit shy in embarrassment. He raised his eyebrows, and then opened the drawer. What caught his eye was the painting of the villain on the top.

.Looking at the painting by the villain, and then at Chen Xing, who turned his face away, Gu Lang suddenly understood why he had reacted like that just now. He gently picked up the painting, and then looked at something. The embarrassed Chen Xing, "Did you see it?"

    "Yeah." Chen Xing was forced to nod, and after nodding, he thought of something, as if he was afraid that Gu Lang would misunderstand him, he quickly defended himself: "When I was taking the book, it fell out by itself. I didn't mess through your book."

    Gu Lang looked at him and nodded, and said seriously: "Well, I know, I didn't put it properly, that's why I fell out so easily, it's nothing to do with the stars."

    Listening to Gu Lang's words that seemed to be coaxing the child to excuse him, Chen Xing quietly reddened his ears.

    Gu Lang flattened the crumpled drawing paper, handed it to him, and asked him seriously, "Do you like it?"

.Chen Xing looked at the two extremely vivid villains in the painting, and was not able to say things that he didn't like against his will. In the end, he could only admit it awkwardly under Gu Lang's sight, "I like it."