Chapter 91

Madam Chen looked at Master Chen, with just the right amount of confusion on her face, "Master, what do you mean?"

    Master Chen looked at the open door not far away, as if he had seen Gu Lang's rude appearance in front of them just now, he sneered softly, his tone was a little cool.

    "Naturally let them know what will happen if they don't know what they can do. Tomorrow I will ask the people below to notify the rice shops and butcher shops in the city and cut off the supply of their shops. I want to see them. Can a clever woman cook without rice?"

    Madam Chen looked at Master Chen with an indifferent look, opened her mouth to ask something, and finally seemed to have thought of something, but said softly, "Master, this trick is brilliant."

.After he finished speaking, Master Chen didn't have the idea to continue. He took a sip of the tea that was set aside, frowned when he put down the tea cup, and turned to Mrs. Chen and said, "That's right, there is Ling'er."

    Madam Chen looked up at him and saw that his face was a little ugly, her eyes dropped slightly, and she quietly waited for his next words.

    Master Chen paused, and after frowning more tightly, he said in a somewhat unpleasant tone: "You let Ling'er take her thoughts away, stop thinking about things that don't know how to promote. If she doesn't, she said. Take it, then you mother-in-law will help her take care of her heart, and take advantage of the Zhao family's intention to get married, and strive to become in-laws with the Zhao family as soon as possible."

    Hearing what Master Chen said, the expression on Madam Chen's face had not changed at all, as if she had guessed that he would say this, calmly replied: "Yes, Master, I understand."

.Seeing his wife so cooperating with him, Master Chen felt better because of Gu Lang's ignorance. He stretched his brows and smiled at Madam Chen: "This house is still managed by Madam Lao. Madam hard!"

    A faint smile appeared on Mrs. Chen's face, and she said calmly, "This is what I should do. The master and I are a husband and wife. I am very happy to share our worries for the master."

    Hearing what Mrs. Chen said, Master Chen looked at her with more satisfaction, as his eldest wife should be so sensible. As for the other concubine rooms, they are nothing more than his usual pastime.

    ###

    Chen Linger's room.

    "What did you say?! Tell me again!"

.Chen Ling'er looked at the maid in front of her with a grim look. The face that had always been good enough became a bit terrifying because of her twisted look.

    The maid was also taken aback when she saw this. After she calmed down, she swallowed her saliva, carefully raised her eyes to look at Chen Ling'er, and slowly said, "Miss, that master refused you and him in front of the master and madam. Marriage."

    As soon as the maid's voice fell, she felt a pain on her forehead, followed by the crisp sound of the tea cup falling to the ground. There was blood on the maid’s forehead flowing down her cheeks, dripping drop by drop on the fragmented porcelain on the ground, like red plums in full bloom.

    Chen Ling'er threw a tea cup in the past, and still felt puzzled. She felt that she was like a roaring stove now, and she was about to burn herself up soon. .She put her hands on the table and said viciously: "How can he, how dare he, why doesn't he marry me?!"

    After finishing speaking, Chen Linger seemed to be unable to find a place to vent, picked up a cane on the shelf, and was bleeding toward the end. At this time, the maid who was still afraid to move drew it over and smoked. One side still roared like crazy: "You said, why doesn't he want to marry me, why doesn't he marry me!"

    Faced with such a crazy young lady, the maid stood silently, because she knew that if she asked for mercy, the lady would be more ruthless when she started, and she would even let someone next to her do it.

    Until the maid's face turned pale and her body was crumbling, Chen Linger's hand wielding the cane gradually lost strength, she threw the cane in her hand to the ground, and did not look at the maid who fell on the ground, sitting there. Follow the breath for yourself.

.As soon as Chen Ling'er sat down, the maidservant brought her new tea for her to drink. She took a sip and glanced at the maid on the ground. The tone was not very good and said, "Drag her down and stay. This is really an eyesore."

    "Yes." The other maids in the room did not dare to show up, and quietly lifted the maid who didn't know if she was still angry.

    After venting so much, Chen Linger's mood improved again. She looked at the tea in her quilt, and a trace of madness gradually accumulated in her eyes, "I won't just give up like this, he was originally mine. Father and mother It's unreliable, I have to figure out a solution by myself."

    ###

    After leaving Chen's house, Gu Lang and Chen Xing got into the carriage, ready to go back home directly.

.Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang, who was sitting opposite, looking down at the pair of jade pendants in his arms. He looked a little strange since he got the pair of jade pendants. He hesitated and asked. Come out, "This pair of jade pendants?"

    Hearing Chen Xing's voice, Gu Lang seemed to wake up suddenly, raised his eyes and looked in his direction, and then looked at Chen Xing with some concerned eyes.

    Gu Lang was stunned for a moment. He was a little unclear about why Chen Xing had such an expression. Then he found that Chen Xing's eyes were always lingering on him and the box. He immediately guessed that it should be him. Chen Xing worried about the state just now.

    Thinking of this, Gu Lang smiled lightly, raised his eyes to look at Chen Xing who was staring at him, and said warmly: "Although this is not very expensive for jade pendants, it is very important to me..I thought I would never see it again, but I didn't expect to come back in this way. "

    Chen Xing noticed that when Gu Lang talked about this, those eyes that had always been somewhat cold, suddenly gave birth to a gentle look, which made his whole person a little gentle. He suddenly felt a strange feeling. He felt that such Gu Lang seemed a bit strange to him.

    Gu Lang, who had lowered his head again to look at the pair of jade pendants, did not notice the confusion in Chen Xing's eyes. He just reached out and gently stroked the pair of jade pendants, then took out one of them and came to Chen Xing's side. , In Chen Xing's surprised expression, tied him around his waist.

    Chen Xing saw that a jade pendant suddenly appeared. Before he could say anything, he heard Gu Lang's voice ringing in his ears.

    "This is what my father did for her when my mother married my father..She said, if I can find someone to accompany my life in the future, I will give him this jade pendant. Now, I found it, and it is just right for you. "