Chapter 95

Gu Lang raised his eyes to look at the woman in front of him, his cold eyebrows a little more impatient, "Miss Chen Si, no matter what you want to say, I have no interest in knowing, and I don't want to know."

    Chen Ling'er gritted his teeth and looked at the man in front of him who was already ignoring him. He forbeared it or didn't get angry, and said directly: "Then you don't want to know why your restaurant was targeted in this way?"

    Gu Lang looked at the provocative woman in front of him, raised his eyebrows lightly, and said in a low voice: "Miss Chen Si, I feel that for the sake of your daughter's family, there are some things that are not suitable to be said in the public."

    Chen Linger didn't understand what he meant at first, and then sneered as if thinking of something. She fixedly looked at the man in front of her, her tone a little bit more ironic, "Do you really think that the Chen family will do so many unnecessary things for me?"

.When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang call out her name, he thought of this woman, who seemed to be the person in Chen Fu's population who wanted to remarry with Gu Lang. Originally still wondering how she would come over, when she heard what she said to Gu Lang was right, the doubts in her heart became more serious.

    Gu Lang's eyes flickered, and he didn't answer her words.

    However, Chen Linger moved his gaze away from the silent Gu Lang and placed it on Chen Xing, who was standing quietly next to him, with a bit of malice in her tone, "Do you want to know? If you want to know, I can tell you. what!"

    Chen Xing looked at Chen Linger's smiling face, hesitated for a moment, and then nodded. To be honest, he still wanted to know, if it wasn't for Gu Lang's rejection of Master Chen, which made them irritated, he couldn't think of why they would hurt them in this way.

.Seeing Chen Xing got into the set, Chen Linger glanced around, looked around at the few remaining guests, and continued: "Are you sure you want me to speak here?"

    Hearing her request, Chen Xing hesitated and pointed to the back and said, "There is an empty box in the back. If the lady doesn't mind, where shall we go to talk?"

    Chen Linger glanced at Chen Xing, who was expressionless, and then at Gu Lang, who could not distinguish his emotions but did not speak, snorted a little dissatisfied, and took the maid and took the lead to walk towards the box that Chen Xing said. Go in.

    When the backs of the few of them disappeared behind the curtain, a middle-aged man among the remaining guests raised his head and stared at the direction they were leaving for a while and thought for a while, then patted the shoulder of the boy next to him, and exhorted: " Follow up and listen to what they are saying, and remember to be smart and don’t get caught."

.The boy got the letter, nodded, stood up neatly and sneaked in.

    The middle-aged man looked at the boy's straightforward back and had a vague hunch in his heart. He felt that the news he brought back to his wife would definitely help him get a lot of rewards.

    Over there, Chen Xing followed Chen Ling'er into the box.

    As soon as she entered, Chen Ling'er was sitting on the main seat like a host, and the little maid beside her poured water on her very quickly.

    Chen Ling'er took a sip of tea and moistened his throat. Finally, he felt a little more comfortable. Then he waved his hand to let the little maid go outside to guard, and raised his eyes to look at the two people standing in front of him. Her eyes first swept across Chen Xing's body with disgust, and then when she came to Gu Lang's body, it became a little softer.