Lantern Rite, part 1

Y/n pov:

"It's Liyue's biggest annual festival, so showing off your craft is a great way to get a reputation around here." I explain.

Me, Aether and Paimon were talking about the lantern rite.

The two of them had asked a lot of questions, and of course I answered them.
"And even if they don't get mora for it, since the mora from the stalls go to the Mingxiao lantern, the reputation increase is a big boost to their business anyways." I said.

"Folks in Liyue are so smart..." Paimon says.
"Do you know which stall sells the best food here Y/n?" Paimon asked quickly.

I chuckled, "Not really, but a friend of mine does, her name is Wang'ya, we can go look for her. She's alway around the Xiao marked at these festivals." I told her.

"Great! We'll ask her and go to the stall with the tastiest food and eat till we're stuffed!" Paimon exclaimed.

-

"Lady Y/n, hello! I was expecting to see you here, but not this early. We haven't started releasing lanterns yet." Wang'ya said when she saw us.

"I'm here with my friends, because they've got a question for you." I said.
"We wanna know where the tastiest food in the whole wide Xiao marked is!" Paimon said.

"That does depend on your personal preference. Still, everyone's been talking about Yi'nian's stall!" She said.

"I guess we can go over there then." I told Paimon.
"Oooooo, finally some food! Paimon wants to eat lots of tasty food!" Paimon yelled happily.

Aether then sighed in defeat. I tried to contain my laugh and put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"It's alright Aether, my treat." I said. He gave me a smile. "Thanks Y/n, i owe you lots" He said relieved. I smiled back, "Yes, i'll remember that."
He then laughed a little.

"If you are going there, could you deliver this document to him?" Wang'ya asked.
"Sure" Aether said and took the document.

We then started walking there, when we got there i could smell the food. And by the looks of it, Paimon could too.

"What's the best thing on the menu?!" Paimon asked excitedly.

"Ah, customers. Take a look and decide for yourself. I can do anything on the menu. Or if there's something in particular you're after, i can do that instead!" Yi'nian said.

Paimon then looked over to me, "how much mora is Paimon allowed to use?" Paimon asked.

"As much as you'd like." I say.
Aether then sweatdropped. "Please don't spoil Paimon too much, Paimon'll end up asking me for more food than ever." He said quietly.

"Oh... very well. You may spend only 100 thousand mora each." I say, stricktly.

Aether then sweatdropped again, "you really have no mora problems huh...?" He asked
"Nope!" I say proudly.

Perks of doing all the work I do, as well as working almost side to side with Lady Ningguang so many times.

"There's so many options..." Paimon says as she started checking the menu.
Aether then handed Yi'nian the document.

"Let's order this one! This can be our way of honoring his memory!" Paimon says after deciding what dish to make.
They were probably talking about some old friend or something.

"You mean your way of ordering your dinner..." Aether quietly said.

Yi'nian then starts making the food after praising Paimon for her food skills.