Chapter 108

Hearing Master Chen's questioning, Gu Lang turned his head calmly and looked at him lightly. The light brown eyes were full of mockery of Master Chen's ignorance.

    Facing those unsentimental eyes, what Master Chen had originally wanted to say got stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say a word anymore.

    Gu Lang gently curled the corners of his lips, looked at the man in front of him, and slowly said, "Why am I so sure? Naturally, it's because I really have a bond with me."

    When he heard the news suddenly, Master Chen's eyes widened suddenly. He stepped back and looked at Gu Lang and muttered, "Impossible, why? When the Gu family was destroyed so thoroughly, how could there be anything left? NS?"

    After speaking, Master Chen seemed to realize that he seemed to have said something wrong, and immediately closed his mouth.

.Gu Lang raised his eyes to look at the surprised man in front of him, and continued faintly: "Are you trying to say that at the beginning, our Gu family was looted by bandits, burned in, and then intruded by refugees, even if there is something valuable? , It is impossible to stay till now?"

    Master Chen didn't answer when he heard him say so, but the twinkling eyes still betrayed his thoughts at the moment.

    The people around began to whisper, seeming to agree with Master Chen's statement that Gu's family died so tragically, and all valuable things were robbed and cleaned, how could there be anything left.

    Gu Lang seemed to have not heard the discussion around him, but stared at Master Chen indifferently, watching him standing uneasy, as if he was reminiscing something, and said in a leisurely tone:

."My family was in a disaster that day, my mother took me to the backyard, listening to the shouts in the front yard, knowing that they would not let her go, so she told the place where the gold and silver and the title deed were hidden in the house. Me, let me have the capital to live on in the future.

    I was lucky enough to survive, tossing around for a few years, although it was difficult, but somehow I came back. Fortunately, although most of the places where my parents hid things were taken away, a very small part remained. This title deed is part of it. "

    After speaking, Gu Lang slowly took out three pieces from his pockets, with some defects on the edges, and it looked like a land deed for some years.

    After seeing Gu Lang handing the title deed to the county grandfather above, there was a commotion from the onlookers, and the expression on Master Chen became weird.

."I just said that the Chen family was just a small family, how did it become so rich all at once."

    "That is, I watched their family happily accepting those stores. I was still wondering how the Chen family was so big and dare to spend nothing in vain."

    "The Chen family is really shameless. They are still quasi-in-laws with the Gu family. Even if they don't help, they still fall into trouble."

    Those voices were not loud, but they sounded like fine needles one after another in Master Chen's ears, poking straight into his heart.

    After the grandfather of the county had read the three-part land deeds and determined that the three land deeds were true, he just looked at the people standing below and whispered: "These three land deeds are all true, Master Chen, you are now What else is there to say?"

.Master Chen pursed some dry lips, opened his mouth, unable to make a sound. He doesn't know what he should say now, can he still quibble, or directly admit that the shop belongs to Gu Lang and his family?