Chapter 110

Chen Xing didn't know what was wrong with him. When he thought of Gu Lang's serious look at the time, his eyes were staring at him earnestly, he felt particularly embarrassed.

    Chen Xing hugged the quilt and rolled on the bed a few times, and finally turned his back to the sky, spread his limbs, and stared at the top of the cloth with scorching eyes. Looking at it, he didn't know whether it was his illusion, or he had already had a illusion. He even felt that the lines on the cloth top were connected together and wanted to look like Gu Lang.

    Chen Xing looked at the cloth top and smiled silly, pulling the quilt on top of his head one last time. Forget it, since he felt embarrassed, he didn't want to do so much. Anyway, he was with Gu Lang, struggling with so much what to do. What he has to do is to get used to it as soon as possible.

.While Chen Xing was sleeping with his little quilt in his arms, Gu Lang was sitting in the study, listening to the news that Qiu Jiu brought back to him.

    "My son, Master Chen still has one breath left. Madam Chen has invited all the best doctors in the city, and is now trying her best to heal him." After Qiu Jiu finished speaking, he raised his eyes and looked blankly on his face. Looking at the young man outside the window, he continued: "Young man, do you need us to do some tricks in this? Let him go completely."

    Hearing Qiu Jiu's words, Gu Lang turned his head to look at him, his expression faint, as if he had no interest in what he said. His fingertips lightly clicked on the desktop a few times, then he shook his head and said slowly:

    "No, I want him to live, I want him to watch how his huge family business has fallen a little bit. This is what he should watch. Isn't it boring to die?"

."Yes." Hearing Gu Lang's instructions, Qiu Jiu felt inwardly, and said no more.

    After a stick of incense, Gu Lang seemed to have thought of something. He looked at Qiu Jiu below and continued to order: "Tomorrow, Chen Xing wants to invite everyone in the store to have a meal, um, you will Be clever, remember to help and don’t tire him."

    "Yes." Qiu Jiu replied, and then he was afraid that his response would be too perfunctory, so he continued to add, "I'll tell them later."

    After Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang turned his gaze to the piece of paper in front of him. It was written with the names of several people and the network of relationships around them.

    Gu Lang's finger rested gently on top of one of the names, and muttered in a low voice, "Who is next?"

.Chen Xing fell asleep in the midst of entanglement, and when he opened his eyes again, he realized that it was already the next morning. He stretched out lazily as he was accustomed, and then got out of bed slowly.

    When he came to the bed, he found that there was a patter of rain outside. The sudden cold wind made him shiver, and his head was still a little sleepy, and he was completely awake now.

    Looking back at the moderate rain outside the window, Chen Xing was somewhat thankful that yesterday he should have worried that Chen Ling'er's affairs would be troublesome for a long time, so today he specifically told the shop assistants of his decision to take a day off.

    When Chen Xing passed by the hall and was about to go to the kitchen, he found that several bowls of fragrant soy milk had been placed on the hall table, as well as a few fried dough sticks.

    "Huh, is this?"

.Chen Xing was still wondering where these things came from, and saw Gu Lang coming over with a tray with a few cages of small buns on it. Seeing Chen Xing standing there blankly, he smiled at him. , Wen said: "Why don't you sit down?"