Chapter 111

Chen Xing was a little surprised when he heard Gu Lang's words, because what happened in the past few days, he had actually forgotten what he had said some time ago, unexpectedly Gu Lang was so caught off guard, he actually handed the things to him. , So that he could not react a little bit for a while.

    "What?" Gu Lang watched Chen Xing stare at the box stupidly, and looked up at himself from time to time, with some doubts in his eyes.

    Chen Xing pointed to the contents of the box, his tone filled with uncertainty, "These are all for me?"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, and smiled lightly. His smile was a little bit more pampering. He took the box that was in Chen Xing's face, and then took out all the contents inside. One placed in front of Chen Xing, explaining to him what there was.

."This is the title deed of the shop we rent now. It is our own from now on. By the way, we will take the time to visit the Yamen in a few days and get back the rent we paid."

    Chen Xing reluctantly replied. Looking at the land deed, he said with some uncertainty: "Can we get the rent back?" After all, the money went into the hands of Master Chen and the others. He felt that no matter how it was possible Then take it back easily, right?

    Gu Lang looked up at him and saw that his eyes were full of entanglement, and he seemed to be a little worried. Suddenly, he blessed his mind and thought of something, smiled at Chen Xing, and said faintly: "Naturally, this is originally my family's property, and naturally there is no reason to pay the Chen family."

    After hearing this, Chen Xing still couldn't believe it, and muttered in a low voice, "However, these things entered the Chen family's pockets. Are they willing to vomit it out?"

.Hearing this, Gu Lang suddenly laughed, his smile bigger than before, and immediately said: "Naturally, you don't have to worry, these yamen will help, we just need to wait for the time to come and get the money. That's it."

    Upon hearing this, Chen Xing's eyes widened immediately, and he squatted.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's eyes widening slightly, showing an incredible expression. He felt a little cute, so he couldn't help but nodded, and then explained, "Yes."

    "God, this is too responsible." Chen Xing felt that the government here did not have the incompetence he saw on TV. On the contrary, he had done a lot of practical things, which made him feel particularly good.

.Gu Lang looked at the movement on Chen Xing’s face and did not explain to him that the reason why the government was so active was entirely because the county grandfather wanted to befriend him. If it weren’t for this, I’m afraid the Chen family would spit out this. The money won't reach them in the end.

    It's just that, Gu Lang felt that there was no need to explain to Chen Xing too much. He looked down at the wooden box, raised his hand and took out the other two land deeds.

    "This is the land deed of the wine shop. The area is one-third larger than our current small restaurant. At that time, choose a reliable person and replace it with your fruit wine to sell. This is a land deed to a restaurant, although the place is not large. , But the location is also excellent, you can go and see when you do, we can let them change."

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's seriousness and kept talking. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something.

.I saw that Gu Lang took out the two small notebooks from the wooden box again, and one of them was handed to Chen Xing with a blue cover, "This is the family's expenses, basically equal to my income."