Chapter 112

Standing at the door of his room, Chen Xing blinked his eyes twice. His eyes were all confused, as if he didn't quite understand why he was standing there.

    Chen Xing lowered his head and glanced, only to see that the box was stuffed into his arms by Gu Lang not knowing when, and there were those things that Gu Lang asked him to see just now.

    Chen Xing turned his head and glanced at the way he came. He was a little entangled whether to take it back and return it to Gu Lang, but when he thought of Gu Lang, he remembered the hot kiss just now, and Gu Lang's sticking to his fiery body.

    Chen Xing blushed and shook his head. He wanted to throw out those imaginary thoughts just now. When his cheeks were not so red, he looked at the things in his arms and muttered in a low voice: "Forget it, let me put this here first. Anyway, anyway, it will be a family anyway."

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing's face turned red again. .He took the box in his arms and strode into his room, preparing to hide things, and then went to the kitchen to see if Qiu Jiu bought enough food, otherwise if the guests arrived later, if the food was not enough, wouldn’t it be too much? Face slapped.

    With the effort of sticking incense, Chen Xing put the things away, packed himself up, and then went to the kitchen. Just before I went in, I saw Qiu Jiu who was squatting there. No one knew what he was doing.

    Chen Xing walked over and only saw Qiu Jiu holding a fish in his hand. He was not swiftly removing the scales on it. He muttered, "Today is really good. We can eat braised fish. Sweet and sour fish, fish tofu soup."

    Chen Xing listened to Qiu Jiu's mutter, and suddenly a bit of bitter smile appeared on his face. What did he think Qiu Jiu was doing? .It's just that he himself didn't think that Qiu Jiu would like to eat fish so much, so it is not impossible for him to make more fish later.

    Xu Ye heard the movement behind him, Qiu Jiu paused in his hand, and then turned his head and saw Chen Xing standing behind him. He looked at Chen Xing with a smile, thinking of the stupid things he had just said. Knowing how much Chen Xing had listened to, he suddenly shouted in shame, "Little boss."

    Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu and knew that Qiu Jiu would be very uncomfortable when he mentioned the previous crop. So he immediately changed the subject, looked at the wooden barrel with a few swimming fish, and whispered: "You went to inform the shopkeepers to come over for dinner this morning. When will they arrive?"

    Seeing that he hadn't mentioned the matter just now, Qiu Jiu couldn't help but relax a lot, and immediately replied: "The time we agreed upon is not yet time."

.Announcement, converted to modern time, is also three o'clock in the afternoon.

    There are still two or three hours before the time, and Chen Xing feels that there is enough time. He looked at Qiu Jiu who was still struggling with the fish, and said warmly: "In this case, let's take our time. There is nothing to do today."

    Qiu Jiu nodded and said in response, "Yes, the little boss is right."

    Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu were busy in the kitchen. They ate oily noodles at noon. They went to the kitchen after they finished eating.

    It’s just that during this period, Chen Xing went back to his room and got some red envelopes out. He wanted to give them to them after eating later. After all, after having worked so long with him, this For a while, I was also worried and frightened, and it was time to treat me well.