Chapter 114

Hearing Chen Xing's words, and then looking at the sincere smile on his face, knowing that he was not perfunctory, Gao Yayi suddenly felt relieved.

    Immediately, Gao Yaye seemed to have thought of something. He looked at Chen Xing who was still observing the situation in the store in front of him, and Gu Lang, whose eyes were always on Chen Xing, said loudly:

    "By the way, don't you still have a shop to visit. We will go with you now to avoid this happening again."

    Chen Xing's first reaction was to trouble them too much. Just now, Gao Yajie helped them frighten the shopkeeper here once, and immediately troubled them a second time.

    Just when Chen Xing wanted to refuse, Gu Lang next to him agreed in one go, "There is a high-level government service."

    "No trouble, no trouble, this was originally our business.".Seeing that they had agreed to their proposal, Gao Yayi couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. After all, the county grandfather's order was to take these three shops back and hand them over to Chen Xing and the others.

    After the group had agreed, they walked towards the third shop, but the third shop was different from what they had imagined. The shop was not large in size, but it was on the side of the pier.

    It only sells simple noodles, but there are not many customers. It can even be described as Menkoluoque, which is in sharp contrast with the restaurant nearby.

    Chen Xing hesitated, and followed Gu Lang and walked in. After entering, he found that besides a middle-aged man in charge of the chef, it was a young man running in the hall.

.The middle-aged man had a dull look, and it didn't look like he was too mindful. On the contrary, he was the young man who walked in. After they came in, his eyes kept rolling, seeming to be judging their origin.

    When Gu Lang stepped forward to explain their identities, the middle-aged man immediately showed an expression that the sky was falling down. He was a little flustered not knowing what to do, but the young man looked at Gu Lang and asked for wages. .

    Facing Gu Lang's cold face, the young man was not at all shocked and said with a grin: "My son, we are all poor people. We came out to work for the sake of eating. Since you are going to take over this small restaurant, Naturally, we should settle our wages."

    Gu Lang felt that what the young man said was reasonable, nodded, and then asked them how much their monthly wages were.

.The young man quickly broke out. He is the runway and handyman here, and his monthly salary is half a tael. That middle-aged man is the boss here, and his monthly salary is one and two and a half.

    This salary was also a good deal. After all, Chen Xing opened his own store like this, so after Gu Lang nodded, he took out two taels of silver from his purse and handed it to them.

    The young man took the silver given by Chen Xing, weighed the amount and thanked him, and then asked him again: "Little boss, if you are still recruiting, can I go?"

    Listening to his question, Chen Xing shifted his gaze to him, and his eyes were unstoppable astonishment, as if he was a little surprised why he asked such a question.

.The young man seemed to be very conscious of his words and expressions. After seeing the doubt on Chen Xing's face, he immediately retorted for himself: "I think the son's future store may require more manpower, so this is the reason for this question."