Swallowed a sword

I heard the glass beneath shatter, and I shut my eyes, bracing myself for death's call.

Denise let out another ear piercing scream. She tried to raise herself and struggle against the wolf. Her manicured nails tried to dig into the hairy hardened skin of the wolf with next to no success.

Mr. Wolf was still struggling to react. He had become partially stiff due to the sudden sense of impending doom. Her high pitched scream gave him the impression of facing an overpowered enemy; one that he couldn't defeat anyway. He felt completely helpless.

"NOoOooo," I heard him scream irregularly. The scream was rather odd and fake sounding.

Impulsively, I turned to look at him just in time to see him burst out laughing.  All at once, people around started to snicker here and there and laugh as well.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I noticed that I wasn't falling. The cracking sounds had also disappeared, all that was left was his loud laughing.

He was lost for what to do. He looked at the female dangling wildly from his hand and panicked a little; like the way one would panic when facing a baby.

One could never know whether it were hungry, cold or just needed a bit of attention. They would have to go through each of the options and cry along if they fail to find the right one. But how would the wolf start crying?

After a bit of confusion, he finally decided to take care of it the only way he knew how; ruthlessly.

The sound of cracking ceased abruptly. I turned my head towards the floor- it was crystal clear with no cracks. It's still showed nearly one thousand five hundred feet of  free falling space below. I immediately turned by head back. My breathing was heavy and I was feeling light headed.

"Are you shitting me?" I tried to glare through the watery screen over my eyes. My intention had been to sound angry instead I sounded like I was out of breath, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"One more move and I swear I'll snap your neck off!" The wolf tried to bark.

She was like a squirming timid mouse in the hands of a predator, like a fish in air, still struggling to get back into the water. He was doing his best to hold her firmly while avoiding anything that could potentially harm her. It wasn't easy; his big claws were in the way and though he had subdued his strength, it was still enough to easily crash her bones.

Denise wasn't listening. She rose her upper half and held onto his hand. She snaked his arm and lunged herself at his shoulders. Finally, she wrapped her hands over his face and her free leg tried to encompass his massive neck. The trapped leg struggled fiercely to get out of his grip. Her hands stuck tight to him and didn't let go.

The speed at which she did all that was incredible, especially with the fact that she never stopped screaming.

He laughed as he walked towards me, "Man! You should have seen your face," he mimicked my crying, "He-help me! Some-someone help." He laughed some more.

The security guard finally arrived with a smile and offered me a hand.

He immediately stepped forward and stopped the guard, "I got it." He reached out and held my arm.

I glared at him, "Fuck you," I slapped his hand away. I tried to shuffle my body off the floor, reaching out towards the railing.

Still laughing, he pulled me up by the arm and led me off the screen. Finally, on solid opaque ground, I started to calm down. But I was still angry.