6͙9͙

It's a double update💖 so if you haven't read the first one, please go back and read it. Tenks and Goblez✨

Third person's POV.

Faramade walked into the cafeteria, biting her fingers as she stared at her phone, wondering whether to check her WAEC results or not. The results had been released the week before, but, she had been scared of failure. She knew her parents will kill her if she did, not only that, they wouldn't stop comparing her to Stella. Stella had seen her results and shown it to them. She had straight 'A''s and her parents we proud of Stella. Even Jaylen too. She remembered how many gifts Jaylen had brought for Stella. For a moment, she felt jealous. It's like Stella had taken her place in the family.

Felix the 1st & Dreya Mac's Own brand freestyle was playing loudly in the cafeteria. She looked around and saw speakers at the four corners of the cafeteria. She wondered when the principal started allowing music in the cafeteria. She was surprised.

"Five cupcakes please and a bottle of Smoov Chapman." The lady behind the counter nodded and went to get Fara's lunch. Fara finally decided to check the result. She took her tray which contained five cupcakes, a bottle of Chapman, and a plastic cup.

She stood on the spot for a while, checking her results. Her face broke into a wide smile as she stared at her result. She had 3 'C1' and the rest were 'A''s. She felt on top of the world.

*

Tara stared at Fara as she ordered her lunch. The girl wouldn't look up from her phone as she collected her tray. At first, she thought Fara was snubbing her, then she realized the girl was focused on whatever it was she was doing on her phone.

She noticed Fara's face break into a smile. A happy one as she started at whatever it was she was looking at. Tara chuckled silently. She had to admit, she had missed Fara's smile. She sighed as she took her tray. Just as she was about to take a step, Fara bumped into Tara, making both Tara's fried rice and Fara's cupcakes fell on Tara's uniform. At that moment, all the cute thoughts Tara had about Faramade disappeared.

"Dammit Fara, don't you have eyes to see where you're going?" Tara snapped. She was still in a bad mood because she and Zephan had sex, and now, Fara only worsened her mood.

"I'm sorry," Faramade muttered sincerely.

"Sorry? Will sorry take care of the mess you made on me?" Tara yelled, feeling infuriated.

"Tara please I said I'm sorry," Faramade said, not feeling a bit annoyed that Tara was making it a big deal.

"Stop saying sorry, Fara, you did this on purpose!."

"I didn't, Tara," Faramade replied, rubbing her forehead slowly.

"Shut up you did! First, you betrayed me, then sent your minions to try to make me feel bad in church, then you ruin my uniform again! Are you trying to embarrass me?!."

"What are you talking about?" Fara asked feeling genuinely confused.

"Don't try to act dumb Fara, you know very well what I'm talking about!. Backstabber."

Now everyone had left what they were doing and we're now looking at them.

"Oh, so this is what it's all about?" Fara asked as she scowled, "you're calling me a backstabber?."

"Because that's what you are! Isn't it you that sent a sex tape to my mother last year? Or did you think I wouldn't find out?. Wasn't it you who told Zephan I was at Gabriel's party? You were never my friend!."

"I sent the sex tape because I was being blackmailed, Tara! I didn't mean to! It was Chris that told Zephan you were at that party not me! I wouldn't do that Tara! I swear Tara I was always your friend. And I still want to but you're getting all this wrong.

You know I always supported you even if you were wrong because I desperately wanted to be your friend. I looked up to you, Tara, I took you like a God! I broke my parent's rules just to go to parties with you. I got into trouble a lot of times! I had to put up with the way my parents insulted me and compared me to Stella just because of you!

Your enemies were my enemies! Your friends were my friends! God Tara! Zephan asked me out first! I knew you liked him so I turned him down! Then he fell in love with you and I had to put up with it! All because I liked you so much, Tara! And after all these, I'm the bad guy! Damn Tara! You're pretty stupid if you think I never cared because God knows how many times I broke my own heart for you!." Faramade stormed away, furiously wiping away her tears.

Tara stood there, staring at a retreating Fara with her mouth hung open.

"Tara..."
She slapped his hands away as she made her way to the restroom.

Was she angry? No. Was she shocked? Yes. And she needed to be alone.

Tara rested her hands on the basin as she stared at herself in the mirror, only one thing was on her mind.

Am I that thickskinned?

Lol....who saw this coming?
I don't think any of you did....lol.

Some of you know that I don't do the double update stuff but I'm trying to make up for going MIA. And besides, I wanna complete this book this month. So we probably have less than 20 chapters or more to go. Of course, there will be the Epilogue and maybe a Fun chapter which is based on asking questions from this book. That's if you guys are gonna take part sha. And, if you have any questions, please ask💖✨.

Anyways, have you read Finder's Keepers by MIGU_EL? I'll assure you, that book issabanger ooo🙂 y'all should check it out.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1033.