Chapter 121

The noise of this tumult was so great that everyone present turned their eyes to the direction of the sound.

    A group of people appeared in front of the crowd. The head was a woman who was about forty but still charming. She looked serious, followed by a dozen men in domestic servant costumes, followed by a variety of clothes. People looking inside with curiosity.

    The woman stood at the entrance, looked calmly at the county grandfather sitting above the lobby, first bowed to the county grandfather, and then said neither humble nor arrogant: "My lord, the women are the people of the court, Ming Mei is getting married. My wife, today my husband is in distress, this woman begs the lord to let the mistress accompany my husband!"

    The county grandfather frowned slightly, apparently repelling her proposal, "Absurd! In this courtroom, is it a place where you can come and leave as long as you want."

.Madam Zhao subconsciously took a step forward upon seeing this, and stopped after being frightened back by the officer's knife. She raised her head in the direction of the county grandfather without fear, and tried her best to say:

    "My husband and I are one body. Today, when he was interrogated, how can I, a wife, stand by with cold eyes. I also hope that the adults will let me go in and accompany my husband for the sake of my husband's eagerness."

    The county grandfather looked at the stubborn Mrs. Zhao, and the frown that was originally frowned deepened. He had never seen such a bold rich lady since he became the county grandfather, and he dared to take someone directly to the yamen.

    Chen Xing, who was standing below, turned his gaze on Madam Zhao after she appeared, and finally determined that he had never seen this lady, and even more sure that he really didn't know who she was.

.In this way, although Chen Xing was still a little curious about her, he slowly retracted his gaze and turned his gaze to Gu Lang next to him.

    Chen Xing inferred from the conversation between Gu Lang and the man just now, I am afraid that Gu Lang and the man have known each other a long time ago, and they seem to be somewhat familiar. But since Gu Lang knows that man, and that man is still accused of being the mastermind of buying murder and wounding, then their relationship must not be very good, at least it should not be very good now.

    Facing a person who was once familiar but is now an enemy, Chen Xing was worried about Gu Lang's thoughts, and the look in his eyes became a little more worried, for fear that he would have bad thoughts because of his unhappiness, which would make his body worse. It's getting worse again.

.Xu Ye sensed Chen Xing's thoughts, and Gu Lang turned his head to look in his direction. After seeing the worry in his eyes, he quickly realized what he was worried about and showed him a soothing smile. , And then softly calmed down: "Don't worry, I have nothing to do with him anymore."

    Chen Xing nodded, as a response to him. Then he felt a very strong gaze fall on him, he turned his head to look, and saw that Madam Zhao was staring at them tightly, and he didn't know what was thinking in those sharp eyes. He only felt a wave of malicious entanglement around him, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

    Madam Zhao only stared at him for a while, then she turned her gaze away, and stared at the grandfather of the county sitting above.

.The county grandfather looked at the obsessive Mrs. Zhao, and discussed a few words with the master next to him. Then he sat up straight and looked at Mrs. Zhao below and said: “In this case, the official reads that you have a deep love between you and your husband. You come in for a hearing."

    Seeing the county grandfather relieved, Mrs. Zhao showed a happy smile and walked over. It was just that the servants who wanted to follow her behind were stopped by officials.

    "lady?"

    Hearing what the servants were talking about, Madam Zhao turned her head and looked up again. She saw that the county grandfather was just looking at herself in his spare time, seeming to be waiting for her own reaction.

    Madam Zhao looked back and gave a light command, "Just wait outside, and you can see me and my lord on the left and right."

    "Yes." Hearing this, the man immediately retracted the outstretched foot.

.Madam Zhao quickly came to Master Zhao, stood there with him, and then fell silent.

    Master Zhao glanced at his wife first, and then at the people she had brought with him in the distance. He seemed to be a little bit more confident. He turned his head to look at the county grandfather above, and said loudly:

    "My lord, you just heard that this so-called thug doesn't even know me. It's nonsense to say that I hired someone to attack them. I suspect that they just want to benefit from me. That's why. They framed me, and I hope my lord will uphold justice for me!"

    As soon as Mr. Zhao's words came out, the county grandfather's face became a little ugly. He felt that Mr. Zhao's words were clearly accusing him of not distinguishing right from wrong, and would never decide the case.

.Mrs. Zhao also yelled at the side and said loudly: "My lord, my master will never do such scandalous things. It must be someone who is watching my family's property. That's why I came up with this to ask for benefits! My lord, you may not be able to do that. By following the words of their family, they framed the real good people!"

    As soon as her voice fell, there was a commotion in the distant crowd. Most of the words were to confirm the authenticity of Mrs. Zhao's words, and a small part of them were discussing whether the county grandfather was taking advantage of others, so It's unfair.

    Seeing Mrs. Zhao's meaningful words, the county grandfather's expression became more and more ugly as he listened to the louder and louder voices outside.

.At this moment, Gu Lang, who had been standing next to him, stood up calmly and walked in front of the group of gangsters. Under their uncertain eyes, he asked faintly: "If you saw that you were instructed to fight Human person, can you recognize it?"

    The group of gangsters looked at Gu Lang who was approaching them, and subconsciously took a step back. After hearing his words, they looked at each other, then nodded towards him, affirming: "Yes, absolutely. Our brother’s eyes are sharp!"

    Gu Lang slowly raised a smile at the corner of his mouth, turned his head to look at the county grandfather above, and continued: "My lord, I have a personal certificate. I hope my lord will allow me to invite him up."

    Hearing this, the county grandfather agreed without hesitation. When Yu Guang saw Master Zhao's ugly face, his mood became even more cheerful.

.As the county grandfather saw, he thought that they were not recruited, and was secretly happy, when he heard Gu Lang's request, he had a bad premonition in his heart. This bad feeling found that the expression on Gu Lang's face hadn't changed from beginning to end, and it became more intense.

    With the approval of the county grandfather, Gu Lang walked towards the crowd who was stopped outside the lobby in the distance, and said to one of them. After that person turned and ran away, he returned to the lobby and charged at the same time. Looking at him with a worried look, Chen Xing showed a soothing smile, indicating that he doesn't need to worry.

    Master Zhao watched the interaction between Gu Lang and Chen Xing, and the dim light in his eyes deepened a little bit, until there was another commotion outside, and several people walked in from the separate stream of people.

    Several people in the field looked at the direction of the sound at the same time.

.After seeing the man walking in the middle of being tied up, Master Zhao felt a little in his heart. He felt that what he was worried about had finally become true now