Chapter 123

As soon as Gu Lang said these words, the audience was quiet for a moment.

    Master Zhao's face immediately became ugly, but after seeing the gazes cast by others at him, he thought of his current situation, and immediately reduced the expression that might be revealing, and looked at Gu in front of him. Lang Leng said: "You don't want to spit people!"

    Gu Lang looked at him with a smile, and said loudly in front of everyone: "Is it right? You should be the clearest. You think I was young and couldn't remember so many things, but how did you? I never thought that when I grow up, I will be able to investigate the truth of the original facts?"

.Master Zhao's face became more and more ugly. With his cautious temperament, how could he have not thought about this kind of thing? After Gu Lang returned, he sent someone to investigate him, and the final conclusion was he. It's just a diseased seedling that is not to be feared, and it can't be a great atmosphere. It's just who had thought that it was the carelessness of this moment that caused his current dilemma.

    Gu Lang looked at the annoyance in Master Zhao's eyes, knowing that he must have thought of something, but he was not interested now to go further.

    Gu Lang turned his head to look at the people present, and said loudly: "Everyone, some of you think that this slave is doing his own thing and sent people to hurt us. It's just that we have no grievances or enmity with this slave, why did he spend so much money? Energy to do this?"

.As soon as Gu Lang's words were uttered, the crowd of people who watched the excitement said in a fear that the world would not be chaotic, "but you and Master Zhao are even more unlikely to have an intersection. How can you prove that Master Zhao instructed you? What did he do?"

    The corners of Gu Lang's lips curled up, with a somewhat pleasant smile on his face. He looked at the person who asked the question. He shrank his neck and hid behind the crowd after seeing the person who asked him righteously. He seemed to be very scared. Shang Gu Lang is general.

    Gu Lang laughed softly, with a bit of irony in his tone, "Yeah, you are right. My current family background and Master Zhao are completely different, and even my whole person is no better. Go to Master Zhao with a finger.

.But more than ten years ago, my Gu's family was the richest man in this city, and Mr. Zhao didn't have the same scenery as it is today. He was just a hawker who left his hometown with his whole family and needed help from my Gu's family to survive. "

    As soon as Gu Lang's words were spoken, the audience was in an uproar. It was obvious that his words had a great impact on everyone. Gu Lang looked at them with suspicious gazes, and the smile on his face became stronger and stronger. He continued: "Back when Zhao Yuan's family fled here, the whole family looked miserable. My mother had just burned incense from the temple at that time. When I came back, I saw their tragic situation when I passed them, and I was moved with compassion. Not only did they arrange a place to live, but also gave them money to settle down."

.Hearing this, someone from the crowd watching the excitement suddenly took a breath, and suddenly shouted: "Yes, I also heard my father talk about it. Back then, the Zhao family was a foreigner. When I first came here, I did it with my family. The neighbor."

    When the person next to him heard what he said, he sneered and said dismissively: "You are afraid it is a dream! How can the Zhao family be neighbors to your family in such a place where birds do not shit?"

    "Your house is the place where birds don't shit. Where is my house bad? These are all my dad said, and my dad can't lie to me." The man was very unconvinced and couldn't help but go back.