Chapter 124

Even though the gangsters and Chang Geng had as personal testimony accusing Master Zhao of the crime, they also had to pay for what they did, so they were more or less sentenced.

    The little bastard was crying for father and mother and was pressed down by the official difference, but Chang Geng came to Gu Lang before being taken away, bent his knees towards him and was about to kneel down.

    Before Chen Xing could react, Gu Lang quickly caught the person with his eyesight and hands. He looked at the man who was about to kneel and said coldly: "No need. This time, you did a good job."

    Chang Geng moved his lips, his somewhat muddy eyes were full of guilt, and finally turned into relief. He chuckled softly, and his face like a devil could vaguely see the elegant appearance of his youth, "Master, thank you."

    After speaking, Chang Geng bowed deeply to Gu Lang, and then left with the officials.

.Gu Lang didn't stop his movement this time, just watched them disappear in front of him along with the officials.

    From beginning to end, Chen Xing was in front of Gu Lang. He looked at the expressionless man, he always felt that Gu Lang's mood at this time did not seem very good.

    Chen Xing hesitated for a moment, but still did not speak for comfort. He felt that Gu Lang was strong enough and did not need those verbal comforts. Only secretly, the force he held Gu Lang's hand became stronger.

    Gu Lang didn't know what he was thinking when he was standing there. After a while, he turned his head to look at Chen Xing, and saw that he was bowing his head and looking serious, as if he was thinking about something important in life.

    Gu Lang froze for a moment, and then asked directly, "What are you thinking about?"

.Hearing Gu Lang's opening, Chen Xing, who was concentrating on thinking about going back and doing something to make him happy, was startled.

    When he returned to his senses and looked at Gu Lang, he saw that Gu Lang was looking at him definitely, and even raised his eyebrows at the moment he looked at him, as if he was very curious.

    Chen Xing suddenly felt a little embarrassed, so he hesitated and said, "I'm thinking, let's go back and eat something later, after all, today's climax is constant, which is quite a drain on one's physical strength."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's erratic eyes when he said this, knowing that he was not telling the truth, but he did not reveal Chen Xing, but instead indulged his careful thinking, and followed his words: "Yeah. , You’re right, maybe we can eat out today and then go back, so that you can have more rest."

.Hearing what Gu Lang said, Chen Xing shook his head without thinking about it, and refused: "No, it's not too late. Let's go back and make a little better. I like to make it by myself, and make what we like to eat."

    Seeing Chen Xing insisting on going back and doing it by himself, Gu Lang didn't say anything any more, just nodded, with a bit of connivance in his tone, "I listen to you, I will beat you when I go back."

    Chen Xing was happy when he heard Gu Lang say this. He nodded fiercely at Gu Lang, and said with joy: "Go back, let's make sweet and sour pork ribs, and make a pickled pork with plums. We will go to groceries before we go back. Buy some red beans at the shop and make an eight-treasure rice."

    "Okay." Gu Lang's voice was filled with infinite tenderness.

.While planning what to eat back, the two of them walked toward the house, as if everything they had just experienced was a phantom. Today is not a confrontation with the enemy who once killed Gu Langmen, but just like usual, after finishing the shop and returning home. generally.