Extra 1

If you want to say that there are any fast-growing children in this world, it is basically the same every day.

    The children of Gu Lang and Chen Xing are similar. In less than a hundred days, they have changed from the wrinkled red monkey to the white and fat baby.

    When Chen Xing hugged them while playing, he could even smell the scent of milk from them.

    This day too, Chen Xing looked at the little babies who had just eaten, still couldn't help reaching out and gently squeezing their faces, watching them giggling, and they kept blowing bubbles. He also laughed.

    "Why, have fun?"

    As a clear voice sounded, Chen Xing looked up and saw Gu Lang strode over.

.Chen Xing looked at Gu Langna who had been raised by himself and the babies for three months, and finally developed a bloody face again. He couldn't help showing a smile and whispered, "How is the matter handled?"

    Gu Lang seemed to have thought of something, his face was ugly for a moment, and then he looked at Chen Xing's gaze and said: "It's not a problem, it's just a hundred-day banquet for the babies. I'm afraid I need to invite you. Some friends came over."

    Hearing Gu Lang mentioned his friend, Chen Xing’s first reaction was the son Zhao Huan who came last time, so he didn’t think there was anything. Good thing! There are more people and a little more fun, and then the babies will be a little happier. I think they still like playing with others."

.For Chen Xing, apart from Gu Lang and the baby, he has no relatives in this world, and Gu Lang is just like him.

    Nowadays, Gu Lang's friends have come all the way. They must be very important friends, and they will definitely be very lively by then. Chen Xing began to figure out what food to prepare to entertain those distinguished guests from afar.

    Gu Lang watched Chen Xing teasing the child and discussing with him about the arrangement at that time, the frowning brows stretched out a little bit. No matter what, those guys come if they want to come. I guess they also know what they can say and what they can’t say.

    On the day of the Hundred Days Banquet.

    Early in the morning, Chen Xing and Gu Lang went to the children’s room of the two babies, took out the new clothes they had prepared a long time ago and put them on the two children, and then they hugged the babbling children and got into the carriage. .

.Looking at the children crawling on the furry carpet, Chen Xing turned to look at the man next to him, and asked curiously: "When will your friends arrive?"

    Gu Lang frowned at the thought of those letters, his tone was a little helpless, "It is estimated that they will come over one after another after noon."

    Chen Xing looked at the two children who were playing happily on their own, and nodded, "Then we still have time to go back later, otherwise it won't be good to neglect them at the time."

    Gu Lang stretched out his hand to cover the back of Chen Xing's hand, looked at him, and said warmly to him: "No, even if we are not there, they will have fun on their own."

    Chen Xing:? ? ?

    Why did he feel that Gu Lang's words were a little weird, and he always felt that something was wrong.

.But soon, Chen Xing no longer had time to think about it, because they had arrived where they were going.

    Gu Lang got out of the car and picked up the two babies. After Chen Xing got out of the car, he took one of them to Chen Xing.