December the first

Stefans POV

Today is December the 1st! Which means that Christmas will be in 24 days, honestly I can't wait till Christmas! I just love Christmas, everything is full of love, the lights, the Christmas tree, the events, the magic, the Movies and Cartoons and drinking hot chocolate. Everything's warm and most of the People are friendly to each other, Christmas is the day of willing to give the love you have to other humans and just being happy for and with each other. It is the most heartwarming day/ month for me! Not only for me, but for Damon too! He loves Christmas as much as I do.
for now its time to decorate the house!!!
right now I'm bringing all of the Christmas stuff from the attic to my room, it reminds me of the old days.. now that I'm thinking... where the hell is Damon?

,, STEFAN COME GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE WE GONNA DECORATE THE LIVING ROOM!!" I heard him calling out for me, so I went downstairs.
when I arrived at the living room, I saw our huge Christmas tree that we have for almost 100 years now. Damon is standing there with most of lights and candles in his hands. A huge smile crossed over my face.

,, are we gonna decorate now or not ? huh ?" he question me.
I walked over to him and we began to decorate the whole house

2 hours later

now we finally finished our ,, Christmas decoration mission" I swear to god i believe that if Santa would come to our house, I think he would stay cuz it looks like his own place. lots of lights are hanging over our fireplace, candles are everywhere, our Christmas stocking are hanging on our chimney, our Christmas tree is standing and we got a plate full of cookies. right now Damon and I are sitting on the couch drinking chocolate with some whipped cream on top, it's kinda like a Tradition to do that on the first day of December.

,, so got any idea what you want for Christmas?" he suddenly ask me
I thought for a second, what do I want for Christmas? actually all I want for Christmas is spending time with my brother.

,, actually I just want to spend time with you, and maybe watching alone at home with you.." I answer him while smiling.

he gives me a warm lovely smile back
,, you're so adorable." he said to me

,, and you ? want do you want for Christmas?" I ask him the same question he asked me.

,, spending some time with my little brother."

we smile at each other, enjoying the time together.
then he suddenly open his arms for me

,, come cuddle" he said

we spent the rest of the night cuddling and just simply enjoying the time together.
I can't wait for Christmas
Only 24 days left

HELLO GUYS !!!!

I'm sorry for not updating SOOOO long ! But I got a lot to deal with! I have some important exams coming up the next weeks and honestly my mental health isn't that great right now BUT I want to motivate myself !
I CANNOT PROMISE
but I want to update every day right now cuz I got a lot of requests 🥰 like I said I cannot promise you but I will do my best !
I definitely want to punish a new book ! but the new book will have nothing in common with Tvd.. it will be about a other show that I'm a big fan of... it's supernatural!!! so if you're watching this show ( if not I would 100% recommend to you) this upcoming book will be something for you !
i don't know when I will punish it cuz I want to write many parts before I punish it but yeah.

All right, I hope you guys had a great day and I hope y'all are safe and healthy! 😘

with love A🥰