Ch~33

Karma's POV -

Karma's POV -

2 days have passed since we brought Kiko into hiding. Even though Y/N confirmed the person sent has been caught, Y/N insist on keeping Kiko in the hiding for a little longer. The past two days, I kept my phone switched off, but today I decided to turn it on.

As soon as the phone is on, notifications of missed calls and text messages filled my phone. there were for 100 messages from Keisuke. He must be paranoid by now. There were also texts from Shinichiro kun and others.

Now, that I think about it, Shinichiro kun and i've been friends since i was in jr. high.

i clearly remember the day we met.

(Third Person POV)

--- Flashback ---

It was a warm afternoon. Nagisa and Karma, both tired from a day at school, were heading home. That's when a group of Deliquent, who were older then them, surrounded the two boys.
"Give us all the money you have and we will let you go. No one will get hurt." One of the deliquents laughed and threatened.

"Eeehhh... Why should I give anything to you? And who do you think is getting hurt?" Karma provoked.

"Karma let's get out if here." Nagisa suggested.

"Okay" karma and nagisa both tried to get out of there, but the deliquents, around 20 boys, blocked their way.

"Ahh! Seems like you guys want to ruin your already ruined faces." Karma grinned in the most devilish way. "Nagisa, what do you say?"

"Huh. I don't like to do this, but they have left us with no choice." Nagisa sighed.

"Heh what are you brats going to do?"  The leader laughed at the two best friends. " I bet you can't even kill a mosquito" he mocked Nagisa while holding him by his collar.

"Oh I sure can kill you like a mosquito." Nagisa's eyes were overflowing with bloodlust and the stare only made the leader drop his collar.
But soon he recollected himself and rushed to punch Nagisa,

"Well... Well... Look what we've got here. Some wannabe lame guys trying to be deliquents." A new voice entered the scene.

The leader stopped on his tracks and whipped his head to look at the source of the voice.
His eyes widened at the recognition.
"Akashi... Takeomi!"

Another one of them screamed out if horror.
"It's the Black Dragons. We better run."

But they never got a chance to run.