The Great and Mighty! 02

Ohhhhh mmmyyyyu gussshhhh

Guys! Did you also read the latest chapter 62 of the manhwa?! Well, I know you probably did! But aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Why does he look so gentle here?!?!??!

Susss~

But honestly tho. My heart stopped and melted like butter in a pan 😳😳😳😳

Uwaaahhh if images of Cale could kill, I don't think I'm the only one who's going to die from nose bleed.

The things that had happened three days ago had been like a strange dream.

A dream that was actually real which caused Euclidean's mood to turn 180 in just a short amount of time.

He actually died in an explosion. Raziel sighed while placing the final pot of cactus on his bedside table in the new room he was in.

For the first time in decade and a half, Euclidean actually grounded him yet at the same time, not exactly grounding as the boy was sent to Mt. Yellia to live with Eruhaben and learn magic more profoundly than how Euclidean had taught him.

In fact, the blue dragon decided that in order for Raziel not to run around and hurt himself anymore, he sent him off in the guise that he learns magic. Probably thinking that he could isolate Raziel in the outside world for at least a few years.

Too bad for his petty yet heartwarming plan, but the baby apple he picked up was a straight up reincarnated genius.

Raziel yawned until he found his communication device flicker. He looked at the small device, transferred a pinch of magic that allowed the device to open up an image.

It was Alberu who was sitting on the bedside of Cale who was pretending to be very hurt internally at the moment.

"Were you hurt anywhere?" Alberu asked, his tone worried as he observed the little one from his side.

Raziel doesn't seem to look hurt, but he was sure the boy's actions that day was clear that he was very afraid and shocked.

"I'm okay." He smiled. "But I'm under punishment right now so I don't think I can answer your calls often."

"Punishment?" Alberu frowned and looked at the background in Raziel's back. The place was a bit dark, only lighted by candles and torches as well as the fact that it was rocky. "Where are you?"

"I'm at my uncle's." Raziel explained.

"Uncle?" Now both Cale and Alberu repeated. Shocked over the fact that he has a relative other than Euclidean.

For Cale, his alarm radar was ringing endlessly as he heard the word 'uncle', this is another red flag. Uncle? Another dragon? Another unknown munchkin other than Raziel and Euclidean?