♡ Chapter 8 ♡

Y/n opened her eyes and was greeted by a hyper Gressalè jumping up and down on the bed. She giggled "Good morning Gressalè" she greeted and the creature made a sound before jumping down from her bed and ran away. It stopped in the middle of the room and started jumping up and down again. "Okay okay I am up" said y/n while getting down from her bed.
She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

After that she went to downstairs and Gressalè was leading the way

After that she went to downstairs and Gressalè was leading the way. Y/n was filled with giggles because he was walking like a penguin.

When y/n went to downstairs she couldn't find anyone. "Where are the others?"

Gressalè jumped on the dinning table and there was some toast and jam placed on the table. "For me?" Y/n pointed at herself. Gressalè made noise while walking around the plate. "I will take it as yes" y/n said before sitting and having her breakfast alone.

Time skip

Y/n decided to go out from the cave to take a look. She walked out from the cave while stretching her body. She was greeted by the sunlight, she closed her eyes and smiled while looking up.
She opened her eyes and jumped back while yelling. There was a huge rose bush infront of her face. It wasn't there earlier. "What the-" she put her hand in her hips while looking at it, she even bent down a little bit to see what is going on.
Then suddenly a shy jungkook peeked from behind the rose bush. Y/n put her hands down and looked at him with a questionable look. Why didn't she notice that he was the one who was holding it whole time. Maybe because he was holding it infront of his face.
"I am sorry" he said and held the rose bush infront her face bringing her back to the earth. Y/n backed a little and smiled at him awkwardly. What is this man doing with a rose bush? There was a huge silence between them. Jungkook was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Y/n was was thinking how much strength he has; he was holding a huge rose bush in one hand without even caring about the huge thorns. It wasn't a normal rose bush either it was a huge one. She noticed that he was holding it out, without moving his hand like it was frozen.
The awkward tension between them was broken by cheerfull voice. "Good morning y/n" hoseok literally screamed. Y/n smiled at him and greeted back. "Good morning" Taehyung and jimin who was following hoseok greeted her with a smile. Before y/n greet them back Taehyung raised his voice "Jungkook what are you doing?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Asking forgiveness?" He said while playing with a stone with his leg shyly. "Okay? But what are you doing with that?" He pointed at the rose bush. There was a long pause.

"This? Jimin hyung told me that girls like roses and and if I bought roses to y/n she will forgive me." He said shyly.
Jimin face palmed himself. "I asked you to bring roses you idiot. Not a whole rose bush" he shouted while throwing his hands in the air.

Jungkook's face fell to the floor. "Really? Then what should I do with them?" He said sheepishly while pointing at the huge pile of rose bushes
"So you are the one who picked up all the rose bushes?" Hoseok said while putting his hands on his hips. Jungkook nodded awkwardly. "Why did you picked all of them though?"