fifty-eight

☆ Now playing: ☆╔

☆ Now playing: ☆
╔.☆. .═════════════╗

Summer 127 - NCT 1270:00────I─────3:38↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡:sound: : ▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆╚═════════════

0:00────I─────3:38
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡
:sound: : ▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆
╚═════════════. .☆.╝

"holy shit look," pulling into the big beach house, isla shot up at the sight of the huge mansion the 18 of them would be staying in

"holy shit look," pulling into the big beach house, isla shot up at the sight of the huge mansion the 18 of them would be staying in. excited was an understatement, her mouth was gaped open and she couldn't pry her eyes away.

"the beach is prettyyyy," she gushed, leaning her face into the window.

"no like this is definitely gonna be the best summer i will ever have." iseul agreed from the passengers seat.

the second sicheng parked the car, isla unbuckled her seatbelt and hopped out of the car as fast as she possibly could. the others had parked close and got out after her, watching as she ran up to the front door waiting for jaemin to unlock.

"you're like a chihuahua," hendery laughed, watching her bounce up and down eagerly. she just squinted her eyes at him and decided she wasn't going to feed into his jokes. jaemin finally walked up with keys in his hand, pushing into the door knob and twisted.

all that was heard was a series of gasps coming from the group. only just a glimpse of the beach home made their jaws drop completely to the floor, not wasting another minute and heading inside.

"bro... this... for what we paid... insane," mark gaped, smiling with his teeth in a cute lion-like manner.

"dibs on the biggest room!" iseul shouted, starting to run up the fancy stairwell to mark her territory.

isla walked up to her brother, who'd been examining the house with jisung and chenle. "how was the ride?"

her brother looked at her, "it was fine, i like the guys. they're cool." he replied with his typical cold attitude. he usually always acted big and bad but deep down, he was a huge softie, but isla was the only one who knew that, being his sister.

"lala, can we go to the beach? i can't wait any longerrrrr," jisung whined, tugging at the sleeves of her shirt in hopes to get her to say yes.

"yeah, i don't see why not. we can ask the others."

"beach anyone?" the girl asked as she walked towards the door to grab her bag with her swimsuits in it, hearing a wave of 'yes's' sounding through out the house. the others followed in getting their own bags to change into their own suits.

"is this hot? am i hot?" iseul asked isla as she checked herself out in the mirror, isla standing there with a beach towel waiting for her friend to be done.

"you're so hot. i'm gay."

"that's what i like to hear, lets go."

everyone had been scrambling to get their suits on to get out the door, but seeing as they were so close to the beach, they didn't have to wait on each other. isla had met with shotaro as she went up to the front door, smiling when she made eye contact with him and slipped on her sandals.

she grabbed onto his hand excitedly and pulled him out the door and towards the hot sand, immediately feeling it under her feet even with the open shoes she was wearing. she could hear shotaros contagious laughter from behind her as they practically raced to the sea of water.

they could already see some of the others of the group getting ready to throw themselves into the water, the smell of salt water getting closer even though they could still smell it faintly from the front of the home they'd be staying in.

isla hardly got a chance to place her towel down when hendery came full force sprinting at her, his hair and body dripping water from already getting into the waves of the ocean.

he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, while xiaojun came and did the same to iseul who was trailing slowly behind along with zara who'd gotten picked up by her boyfriend. the three boys ran into the shore with the sound of the girls over their shoulders' squealing.

"put me down! i have full access to your butthole at this angle and i'm not afraid to take advantage of that!" isla shouted, hitting the back of the boy. he just laughed loudly, in both fear and amusement, going further into the water to where it was at his torso and set her down.

"fuck, you asshole, its cold. cold. cold. cold." she squealed, standing right onto her tippy toes to avoid the cold water at all costs.

"don't be a baby, it feels good, right?" hendery admired as he bent his knees to get the water up to his neck.

"no, bitch, its cold."

after doing the same to iseul what hendery did to isla, xiaojun made his way over to the two and tackled hendery into the water with an evil laugh. once the taller boy was up for air, he didn't waste time to get his revenge.

"fight! fight!"

"let my bff hendery go!"

isla scanned her eyes across the environment, taking in the beautiful scenery in front of her, and then her eyes landing on sungchan so she made her way over to her.

"sup you giant bitch." she greeted playfully.

he looked down at her and chuckled, "are you shivering?"

"no.. it's not even cold."

"you are visibly trembling."

"you don't see me. i am a hallucination."

"guys! wanna play chicken?" yangyang shouted from the side, looking at the pair along with jeno, jaemin, haechan, and renjun who were all in a group together. at this point everyone had found their way into the water, just in smaller groups together but still conversing amongst each other.

sungchan looked at isla with hopeful eyes, "get on my shoulders!"

"aw fuck man."

"what? i'm a giant, we're gonna catch this dub."

"i call iseul since she's small!" jaemin yelled, attempting to run over to the blonde girl while still in the water.

the pairs were sungchan and isla, jaemin and iseul, haechan and renjun, lucas and zara, yangyang and hendery, shotaro and mark, sicheng and xiaojun, and chenle and jisung, jeno and elijah (islas brother).

sungchan bent down as far as he could to allow isla to put her her legs over his shoulders. once she was ready, the boy stood up, slightly wobbly, causing isla to grip onto his forehead for dear life.

"isla, you're covering my eyes, i can't see."

"shit sorry."

↢ ❦ ↣

its all calm now but just wait for the chaos to erupt *evil laughter*