Chapter one: Quarrels and Questions

(Eh, quick AN: I wrote this when I was 13 years old and it're reALLY SHITTY JSJSJSJS plus it ends in a slightly sexual cliffhanger so if you're here for porn you've looked in the wrong place.

I'm not proud of this but it's my most popular story and I don't want to delete it if people like it, y'know? Anywayysssss enjoy it i guess.)

Iris looked Misty up and down "So this is who you're dating, Ash? I think you could do a lot better." She said raising an eyebrow "BETTER?! What's that supposed to mean, you giant-haired freak?! And for your information I would never be interested in Ash even if he was the last person on earth!" Misty shouted flailing her arms around. Iris shrugged "It's obvious you have feelings for him, why not just say it? You guys are such kids." Misty crossed her arms and pouted, "at least we don't use the same insult one thousand times a day.." She mumbled. Ash held his head in his hands, he knew he should've been interested in one of the girls but he just wasn't feeling it. He had traveled with May, Misty, Iris and several others just trying to find someone to settle down with like his mother suggested but he couldn't experience romantic or sexual attraction to any of them no matter how hard he tried. They were nice and all but the only person ash found desirable was his former rival, Gary Oak. He knew it wasn't right but whenever they were near each other he felt the strong need to touch him. It started with just wanting to hold his hand but over time it became more intimate and before he knew it, fantasies of the shirtless boy ran through his head. He couldn't stop them no matter how hard he tried. He sat listening to the girls quarrel and debated wether or not to get involved. In the end he decided to leave and go for a walk by himself to clear his head. Maybe he should see a therapist, was there something wrong with him? He knew what it meant to be gay but he never thought he would be. It didn't make sense.