family cuddles in bed

Kamala, Doug and Devi all enjoy some cuddles in bed. Thank you so much to my bestie joebidenloving for always helping me as always! Enjoy!

November 6th, 2021

Doug and Devi are currently laying in the master bed watching TV, while Kamala is finishing up taking a shower.

Devi is laying on Doug's bare chest and is still awake but he is getting sleepy. Doug smiles at Devi and kisses his cheek.

*Devi's outfit*

*Devi's outfit*

"Are you waiting for Mama to get out of the shower? Me too! It has been a busy week hasn't it, bud? We celebrated Halloween and Diwali, Mama and Pop finally passed their infrastructure bill and Mama and Daddy have been busy. Now tonight, Daylight Savings Time ends so we get another hour of sleep! Hopefully you don't have any trouble sleeping." Doug says to Devi as he rubs Devi's back.

A few minutes later, Kamala walks out of the bathroom wearing one of Doug's t-shirts and nothing else, something she got used to doing while she was pregnant with Devi.

"There are my cute boys. It felt so nice to take a warm shower. It is my favorite thing to do." Kamala says as she walks over to Doug, kissing him and then kissing Devi's cheek.

"Devi was waiting for you to be finished with your shower." Doug says with a smile and Kamala smiles too.

"Hi, baby boy. Hi, sweet boy." Kamala says as she rubs Devi's cheek and Devi happily coos at Kamala.

"Do you need anything before I lay down, Dougie?" Kamala asks Doug as she plays with her hair.

"I'm good, I don't need anything. Thank you, honey." Doug says with a smile as Kamala lays in bed, cuddling with Doug and Devi.

Devi yawns, laying his head back on Doug's chest.

"Someone is getting sleepy. Sleepy babies are the cutest." Kamala says as she rubs Devi's back.

"I am so excited for our Paris trip. It's going to be so relaxing and romantic." Doug says wanting a kiss from Kamala.

Kamala kisses him slowly and lays her arm around Doug's waist.

"I know, me too! I can't wait to see you next to the Eiffel Tower and see Devi abroad for the first time." Kamala says and lays her head on Doug's shoulder, looking into Devi's eyes.

Devi's eyelids buckle under the pressure and he closes his eyes.

"He really stayed up for you to see you get back." Doug says and kisses Devi's head.

Devi makes a little snore and Kamala awws at her son.

"He is already a gentlemen, just like his Daddy." Kamala says and raises her head to kiss Doug's cheek.