Chapter 1: Let The Games Begin

….
One moment I was sitting in my home, studying for an exam, and the next I was standing in front of a blinding light that shot up to the sky.

The first sign that I noticed was just how cold my face felt, different from the warm temperatures inside my house. It was so strange. 2nd sign that showed that I was in a different place is the young bald man with shining arrow tattoos in his hands and head, his eyes too were shining before his body slumped and he fell on the ground.

I look down at my hands and see that I was holding a spear with a white bone-like tip. As the light died out, a pretty young girl with slightly dark skin and wore her hair in two loops and she looked at me, her blue eyes truly complimented her looks.

The avatar-looking boy fell down in her arms and she gently put him down.

"Sokka, come and help me." She said while her eyes still gazing into mine.

Sokka? Who was she talking about? I thought about this calmly before deciding to go towards her and check the young man's pulse.

"Well, he is alive at least," I reassured her, she nodded.

I looked around and saw no one else? This scene was very familiar, and she called me Sokka… 

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. My senses have never failed me and this was too realistic to be a dream. I clenched my fist as tight as possible and felt the slight pain in it. The air was breathable too and I could feel the cold in my lungs.

Looking at Aang as I concentrate on him, a strange translucent, light blue screen appeared in front of me.

[Through continuous observation, a skill to observe objects, situations, and persons was generated allowing the user to quickly gather information]

[Skill: <Observe> has been learned]

Looking at it, I calmly swiped away the window and internally thought 'Skills' and another window appeared in front of me.

<Gamer's Mind> (Passive) Lvl MAX
Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows peaceful state of mind. Immunity to psychological status effects.

<Gamer's Body> (Passive) Lvl MAX
Grants a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game. Sleeping in a bed restores HP, MP, and all mass effects.

<Observe> (Active) Lvl 1 Exp: 0.0%
Through continuous observation, a skill to observe objects, situations, and persons was generated allowing the user to quickly gather information. The higher the skill level, the greater the data obtained. 

<Boomerang Mastery> (Passive) Lvl 5 Exp: 8.3%
Allows the user to freely handle boomerang weapons. 30% increase in attack damage with boomerang weapons. 10% increase in attack speed with boomerang weapons.

I smirked at this, finally getting a grasp on the full situation and what was going on. I was reborn as Sokka, the side character in Avatar: The Last Airbender. Though he never seemed that important, his role was very prominent in the Avatar's success to take down Fire Lord Ozai. Though with my presence here everything had already changed, after all, Aang only won that last battle because a rock was accidentally there to poke the place in his back where lightning had hit.

The chances of that happening again now have become astronomical. Meaning that there is no reason to ever hope for something like that happening again. Well, I will need to figure this out later on my own.