Chapter 7

___

After Aang got taken away, I just waved at him. Causing my cute little sister to slap me on the back of my head.

"What are we going to do now?!" Katara asked, looking at me for an answer. She was panicking.

"I dunno, never planned this far," I shrugged nonchalantly.

She got annoyed at my joke and fumed. But I patted her on the head to calm my little sis down. "Just joking, look at your cool brother and how he fixes this situation."

"Hey!! We have to go and save Aang! Also, don't call yourself cool, it makes you even more uncool," she nagged at me. Katara didn't understand the duties of an older sibling.

"C'mon now~" I clutched at my heart with a mock hurt look on my face, "How could you say that to your cool older brother?"

"Stop making jokes! Let's start saving Aang!!" She yelled at me in a hurry and grabbed my shirt and shook me.

*sigh* "Listen here dear Kat-"

"Also I don't want to hear any more of your stupid jokes or sarcastic comments of narcissism!" She interrupted me with an angry look on her face.

"Okay, okay~" I waved her off dismissively, "Then we just need to find that flying bison and chase after that warship. Because our small fishing boats won't be able to catch that thing."

*ROAR!!*

That was when Appa's roar rang out and he was seen in the outskirts of the village.

"Oh, I just love it when the universe has perfect timings like this," I smirked and went to Appa, to hug my favorite flying bison.

[Appa (Lvl 53)]

Ohhh~ now I can see his level, meaning that my Observe can see people's levels but only when they are about 50 levels higher than me, any higher and all I see is their name and title.

Though I didn't Dell on his level too long as I helped Katara get on.

"Where do you think you are going?" Gran-Gran interrupted us and her eyes narrowed.

"Gran…" Katara didn't seem to know what to say.

So I decided to be the one to intervene. "We are not leaving the fate of the world to some twelve-year-old kid. Also, whether he is the Avatar or not doesn't matter, that Airbender is just another kid at the end of the day. We ain't letting him get taken by the Fire Nation."

Katara was afraid that she would try to stop us and fidgeted nervously. But I knew Gran-Gran better than this and just as according to my expectations she showed two bags in her hands. "You forgot your

sleeping bags."

"Gran-Gran!" Katara smiled and jumped off Appa, hugging grandma. I followed her and hugged the old grandma too.

"Sokka, take care of your sister," she looked at me with a smile. I nodded, Katara was my sister now, family, I wouldn't let anything happen to her. "You two found the Avatar and your fates are now intertwined with his."

After that, we got on Appa and I said the magic words. "Appa, yip-yip."

With a huff, he set off to the skies, now staying on his head and looking down at the water made my head spin for a second. Like most people, I had a fear of extreme highs and was just standing on Appa. It felt like standing outside of an airplane as it set flight… scary… but that feeling wouldn't last for even a second as my <Gamer's Mind> took effect, calming my nerves immediately.