d a i s y {r e d}

Serpindity, finding something good without looking for it

Sophia definitely had a thing for borderline crazy pick-up lines, Xavier gathered.

"Are you my appendix?"

"Of all the things I could be, including a lazy potato and a very dashing gorilla, I can never be an appendix." Brian Anders remarked.
(Xavier's bestfriend, it's okay I forgot his name as well)

"Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out." Sophia half giggled, half made a face of a constipated pig.

"Wow, in my 17 years of beautiful, important existence, that's the horrendous pick up line I've ever heard." Brian revealed, although the amusement in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by Xavier.

She was assigned to him. And not to Brian.

And his stupid friend, immediately skipped like an ugly cockroach to Xavier when Sophia made her way to Xavier to retrieve the notes from him.

Who had no idea how to give her the notes, when he didn't have a even a single page of whatever was thought.

And somehow, they both at smiled and conversed with each other, leaving a very grumpy Xavier while they animatedly.

Again, she was assigned to him.

Xavier was swift to raise his hand in order to smack Brian, the narrowed eyes conveying to his stupid bestfriend not to fool around further.

"By the way the word on the streets is-"

Brian was interrupted by Xavier's hand again, but neither of times did he respond with a glare,  becuase that was not Brian. He settled for an amused wink.

"You were in the class, dumbass."

The same class with the stupid professor, his soon-to-be brother in law. Yes, the bastard was engaged with his even more brainless sister, Tessa. He recalled one of their conversations, where all his older siblings and better halves, along with his parents had decided to gang up on him, talking about one of his favorite topics.

The need to interact with humans and be more social.

And his totally favorite teacher, Liam Wells, who happened to be present there had the audacity to mention that he'll look to it that Xavier takes part in school activities more.

As if.

"Anyways, Sophia I can't help but comment here what an approachable person Mr. Wells has assigned to you. Wish you the best of my blessings, my fair maiden."

"Go." Xavier's long ass reply chimes in.

These one word speaking men will be the death of me.

Sophia turned to Xavier,  with joviality shining in her eyes. Undoubtedly, due to her colorful exchange with Brian.

He wasn't even that funny, Xavier's brain grunted.

Sophia definitely liked to talk and ramble to her heart's content. She never minded who was before her. Usually, it was new people to whom she'd ramble, and when they didn't talk to her after they are done hearing her drivel, she'd feel sad.

Defense mechanism, she reminded herself. Why talk to more humans when you can disappoint every human?

But now, her brown eyes caught sight of the steel gray eyes in front of her. Well, above her. And suddenly she felt like someone had knocked the wind out of her. She couldn't form coherent sentences and her breathing rhythm probably resembled that of an asthmatic patient.

"What do you need?"

Your dick in my mouth.

"Anything, really. Like your folders or notes or test portion, anything is fine. Or wait. There's this girl, Calla, I can ask he-"

Xavier raised an eyebrow which expressed you done? Sophia quickly shut her mouth, and noticed Xavier glancing down at his watch.

"I have to go to my next lecture. Your number." He said or asked (you never know) handing her his phone.

Dude, imagine what happens if I drop it.
No, don't think that, then you'll definitely drop it.
Bitch.

Sophia was fighting so hard not to melt under his scrutinizing stare. She fumbled with the keyboard, entering her number in, where the notification bar chimed in, broadcasting a message on Xavier's phone from the group 'Xavier finally got puthay🤪'.

The way Sophia widened her eyes and pursed her lips to conceal her laughter made Xavier practically snatch his phone from her hand and there was definitely, a hint of shock sputtered on his cheeks in the form of a reddish pink shade.

"I..these motherfuckers. The-"

Another parade of text messages interrupted him.

Now Sophia finally took control of the situation.

"It's fine. I better get going, I am running late for my next class. Let me know when you're free so we can do something about the notes. Bye!"

She didn't even wait for Xavier's nod as she practically skipped to the next class, a smile gracing her lips.

Xavier was equal parts of embarrassed and entranced.

Embarrassed because of his friends, he wasn't even going to say anything to them now. They were disguised as old ladies who loved gossiping and Xavier would definitely not feed them any chit-chat.

Entranced because her smile, her beauty and her laughter seemed to do things to his heart. Things he was unaware of, but he definitely didn't complain and let his stupid reactions take control over the rational part of his brain.

daisy {red} -
rare beauty, unknown to the possessor

|unedited|

by the way HI LOL if you liked it then please vote and let me know how you feel about the story so far xx