Meeting the Pokemon! CH-31

Ash and Serena were walking home, when they arrived in the street where they lived, Serena walked over to her house while Ash went to his own.

Serena: Mom! I'm home!

Grace: Welcome home sweetie, how was school today?

"Great! Me and Ash gave the new trainer her first pokemon and guess who turned out to be the new trainer?" Serena said as she hung up her bag.

Grace: I've got no idea... Who was it?

Serena: Bonnie! She chose Fennekin because of me, appearently I was a big inspiration for her!

Grace: Not a weird choice if I'm honest. She sees you as a big sister you know?

Serena: Yeah that's what she said aswell, anyway I'm going over to Ash's house mom! He promised I could meet all of his pokemon!

Grace: Alright honey, have fun! And don't be late for dinner.

Serena: I won't! Bye mom!

Serena opened the door, walked through it and closed it behind her. She walked across the street towards Ash's house. When she arrived at the door, she pressed the doorbell.

"I'm coming!" Delia said.

Ash: It's for me mom! I'll go!

Delia: Oh... Ok Ash!

Ash quickly ran down the stairs and pulled the door open. Then he saw Serena and he said "Hey Serena! Come on in!" As he gestured with his hands to let Serena come inside.

"Thanks Ash!" Serena said as she walked inside and Ash closed the door behind her.

Serena was looking around through Ash's house now she had a good opportunity to do it. This morning they were almost too late so she didn't have time for it.

Serena: You're house looks great Ash! It's even bigger than ours.

Ash: Really? I thought the size would be the same. By the way, do you want to have something to drink before we head to the backyard?

Serena: Sure!

Ash quickly grabbed two glasses as he told Serena she could sit on the sofa. He poored in some lemon juice for both of them and he walked towards Serena with both glasses in his hands.

"Here you go" Ash said as he gave her 1 of the glasses and he sat down beside her.

"Thanks Ash" Serena said as she carefully took the glass from Ash with both of her hands and took a small sip from it."

Serena: So Ash, how many pokemon have you got by now? Even on our journey through Kalos, you never really talked about it.

Ash: I've got over 50 pokemon now, the reason that I didn't talk about it much is basicly, whenever I to to a new region, I wanna start all over again. But now I'm living here, I can have all of them with me.

Serena: That's impressive Ash! I can't wait to see them!

Ash: We'll go to them soon, I could introduce you to them all at once but I think it's more fun to walk around and see where they're hanging out!

Serena: Yeah, I'd love to see that. Also I think Delphox will be happy to see Greninja again!

Ash: Huh? Why?

"You don't know Ash? Still as dense as ever I guess..." Serena said a bit to loud.

Ash: Hey! I heard that! I'm not dense!

"Sure Ash.. Now shall we go?" Serena said as she stood up and placed her empty glass on the table.

Ash: Sure! Let's go!