Chapter 8

Angie POV

I was peacefully watching TV before Ashton and the Twins decided it would be okay to slam the door open and run into my room as they own it.

Not gonna lie, that scared the crap out of me.

"What do you want?!" I ask annoyed. "Okay good news and bad news, which first?" Lucas asked. "Uhhh, Bad news I guess" I reply, not interested.

"Tony says he signed you up to school so starting tomorrow your gonna start school with us," He said making me groan.

 "But the good news is it means your gonna go shopping today with us" Ash adds. "And that's good how?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You don't like shopping," Marcus asked shocked. "How many times have I said this, I don't like shopping" I reply. 

"Well, unfortunately, Baby sis, you're still gonna come shopping with us, you need stuff," Lucas says.

"When?" I ask.

"Right now" Lucas and Marcus reply together.

"Not happening I was in the middle of watching TV," I say turning my head back to the screen. But that didn't work out because I felt myself being dragged off my bed.

"NOOO!" I shout loudly. "Come on, stop being such a baby," Lucas says as I felt myself being seated in the backseat of a Car.

"I call Shotgun" Ash shouts as he sits in the front seat. I heard a groan as the backseat door opens and Lucas comes in and the car starts.

 ****

Literally, 15 minutes later we were in front of a mall that says "Italia"

"This is a huge mall," I say annoyed. That means I'm gonna have to walk more. "But the clothes in here are so good, we're gonna have you ready for tomorrow in no time," Marcus said grinning.

I let out an annoyed sigh.

I immediately got pulled into stores that were way too expensive for my liking.

But did that stop them? 

Nope!

"How does this look?" Lucas says holding a pink Tutu that  screams "baby" 

"Hell nope! Im 15 almost 16, not 4 I say as I go into the women section. We were currently in Gucci and If im gonna waste their money im gonna waste it on stuff I like.

I personally love crop tops so I grabbed a bunch of cropped shirts and hoodies.

But as soon as the boys saw that they glared at me. 

"What?" I ask.

"Too revealing," Lucas says "Andrew and Tony will have our heads"

 "It's just a crop-top," I say. "Fine" Ashton says as we continue shopping.

I didn't expect it to be that easy.

Well better for me:)

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Finally, after 4 hours of doing nothing except pilling clothes in our shopping carts, we decided it was time for food.

So we went to McDonald's.

"I want to a Chicken Burger with a large french fries, and a coke," I say.

"Okay," Ashton says as he goes to order.

"How can you order that much," I say to Lucas who ordered 2 hamburgers with a 10 piece chicken nugget, 2 large french fries, a chocolate ice cream, And an Oreo Mcflurry. 

"Hey! Im a growing child, I need food" He defended himself.

"Then how come all your twin ordered was a Hamburger and fries," I say. "Hey Ashton ordered the same thing like me except a coke instead of an Oreo Mcflurry," Lucas said.

I roll my eyes at his childness as my food got set in front of me.

We all dug in and after half an hour, Paid and left.

..........................

Finally, after a few more hours we went home and started unloading the bags.

It was 7 PM and we started shopping at 11 in the morning.

"Jesus Christ, we've been shopping for 9 hours," I thought.

I started unloading the bags full of clothes. 

And after a long hour, I was finished, so I did the thing I was best at. I jumped on the bed until dinner time.

"Angie, Baby, Wake up," Leo said as he shook me. "Dinner time" 

I woke up and looked at the clock. I barely got half an hour of sleep.

Fine, only because after I eat I can get back to bed.

SO I followed Leo Lazily as we reached the dining table. A steaming hot plate of chicken and rice got placed in front of me.

"How was shopping" Tony asks.

"Tiring"

"Good"

"Fun"

"Great"

I, Ash, and the twins reply at the same time.

"That's good," Tony says Amused.

"So excited to start school tomorrow, Bambina?" Leo asks.

I shake my head and continue eating my food.

"You know the rules right?"  Tony asks.

"Rules" I gave him a look saying I wasn't too happy to be following rules.

"Just 3 major ones" Ash adds. 

"Get good grades and don't get into trouble, No talking to any boys and I repeat No. Talking. To.BOYS" Tony says with a smile.

"You guys are too protective for your own good" I Mumble.

"Well as your older brothers it sorta is our job to make sure we can keep you single at least till your 35" Emilio adds.

"35?!" I ask now actually shocked,

"I was thinking 40," Andrew says with a smirk.

"40?!" I shout. "Now I'm just gonna go up to a random boy and ask them to date me," I say smirking back at Andrew.

"HELL NO!" Andrew shouts.

I smirk at him before taking my plate to the sink where the Maids were. 

But they didn't notice me yet they were talking.

"Have you seen Angelina?" One maid asked. "Yeah, she looks like a slut" Another one says. "She doesn't deserve to be their sister," the first one said.

Suddenly one noticed me and her eyes widened with shock and fear.

"Ahem," A voice that was not me says. I turn around and find Andrew And Tony glaring at the Maids.

"A SLUT?! A SLUT?! THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK OF MY SISTER, YOU FUCKING BITCH?!" Andrew asked letting his temper take control.....

Hi guys

Thank you so much for over 700 reads.

we are so close to 1k

love you lots

baiii