Preliminary Stuff

Hello everyone! Welcome to my story, I am so glad you chose to give it a chance! I really hope you like it. I just have some trigger warnings, disclaimers, copyright info, and other stuff to just tell ya real quick before we get on with the show.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️

Please do not read this book if the following topics may trigger you:

Abuse, substance abuse, rape, sexual assault/harassment, violence, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, torture, psychological abuse, emotional abuse, if there are any I missed, I am extremely sorry

Disclaimers:
I do not support nor condone any of the actions taken against the main character. I am not in any way trying to romanticize or disparage the horrible things that happen to her. If you need someone to talk to please speak up, I know it may be hard, but I support and love you all.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to other books, movies, characters, events, persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 cricket_reader

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.

This story is a published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole, or part, in any manner. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All rights belong to Disney for the Avenger characters. I do not own or claim to own any of them. Also would like to mention Stan Lee (obviously) for his amazing work!

If this book is copied, I will report it. I also would like to implore you, the readers, to report it if you see it.