The Harvest

"Davina, Davina!" I heard Marcel call out in a panic.

I ran over to her room where she was vomiting dirt all over her bed. I stood in the doorway and felt Klaus show up behind me, clearly as shocked as I am as he hasn't moved either.

"Bloody hell." He exclaimed.

The whole compound began to shake, leaving Klaus to rush out of the room. I looked over to the cause of the chaos, being Davina who still looked like hell.

Once everything calmed down, I walked over to her, helped her lay back down and relax on her bed.

Marcel left the room just as Rebekah entered.

"Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city." Rebekah questioned.

"Bex, it's not her fault." I defended her.

Davina looked at us with tears in her eyes. "I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I-I don't know what's wrong with me."

-

I stayed with Davina for the day, while everyone tried to figure out what was going on. I got updated midday and it was now time to tell Davina what's going on.

"According to Sophie Deveraux, as you self-destruct, you'll cycle through four stages that represent the four elements that bound together the harvest. The earth stage was first, the earthquake. Then comes wind, and since each stage is more intense than the last, let's just say you'll blow the roof off this place. Then it's water. Rain, flood. The last stage is fire, and since it's the last it will be by far the worst."

Davina was looking at me horrified and I sighed deeply, preparing myself for the next part.

"They want to complete the harvest."

"No!" She cried.

"The witches say you'll be resurrected." I explained quickly.

"They're liars!" She panicked. "They'll say anything to get what they want. Just like Marcel. Just like you!"

"Davina, you may think that I don't care about you, but you're wrong. I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think I became a vampire?"

She seemed to slightly calm down but not for long. I pulled out a syringe with a sedative but she immediately began to panic again.

"What-what is that?" She cried.

"Davina the power inside of you is slowly tearing you apart. The more upset you become, the faster you deteriorate. I compelled up some sedative."

"No, no, no!" She struggled under my grip.

"Davina, please. I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to keep you alive."

"Stop!"

I grabbed her arm a little firmer but she began to panic even more. "No! Please! Nooo! Please!"

Extremely strong winds started to blow through the room. I even heard a few windows shatter downstairs. I quickly injected Davina with the sedative, causing her to fall unconscious shortly after. As soon as she did, the wind stopped.

Marcel came to check up on her but he didn't stay long upon hearing Klaus' and Elijah's conversation downstairs.

"We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime." Klaus stated.

Marcel sped out of the room. "No way! You're not touching her!"

I ran out after Marcel and saw him jump over the railing, landing in front of Klaus. He immediately punched Klaus.