Test Tube x child reader x Fan || we're here

I'm sorry if this offensive in any way, I don't know anything about panic attacks. I don't believe I've had one, so I tried my best to make it accurate and not offensive.

I also tried to shuffle the plot down, so people with different backstories can read. [Since the request was that (Y/n) ran away from their neglectful family].

This was requested by m0nst3r_m4sh
———————————————

Test Tube had adopted you when you were younger, at least seven. She then started dating Fan when you were nine, and he absolutely adored you.

Two years later.

Fan & Test Tube were both awake, at 9am, waiting for you to wake up and eat breakfast. You were never the type to wake up early.

You always slept till at least 10-11am, no matter what time you had went to sleep the night before.

Test Tube was making waffles for everyone, while Fan took his morning shower.

When Fan was finally done with his shower, he dried himself off and exited the bathroom. He then walked to the kitchen and saw Test Tube putting one of the waffles on a plate.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Fan questioned, looking around. Test Tube let out a soft sigh and then answered.

"They're still sleeping, mind waking them up, hun? They've been asleep for a while," Test Tube asked as she toasted another waffle. Fan just nodded and walked to the hallway, where all of their bedrooms were.

(Y/n)'s room was at the end of the hallway, past Fan and Test Tube's room. There were a bunch of photos of (Y/n) with the two. Most were of them bonding. Fishing, cooking, and a couple others from a few amusement parks.

As soon as the red fan took his final step towards the bedroom door, and put his hand on the knob. He stopped.. because he heard what seemed to sound like weeping. Fan paused and listened for a few moments before slowly pushing the door open.

The door made a semi-loud creak as it slowly opened. A small gasp was then heard from the other side of the room. Fan slowly blinked as he looked inside, only to see nothing.

"(Y/n)..?" He called softly, looking around the bedroom. The bed was empty, and the blanket was missing. Fan then took two steps into the room, still looking around for you.

Fan knew the blanket being gone was a red flag, he knows your blanket is one of your comfort items.

"(Y/n).." He called once more, slowly walking towards the messy bed. He knew what had happened, and he has an idea of where you currently are.

The sound of sniffles echoed through the room. And his face softened as soon as you were now visible.

Your small figure was huddled in the corner, your body covered by the blanket, your head peeking out. Big tears rolled down your cheeks and to your chin as you sniffled.

Fan hummed softly, taking small steps towards your small form. "(Y/n).." He whispered, slowly crouching down in front of you.

You looked up at him, as your breath quickened. "Hey.." He continued. "Are you okay..?" The red paper fan quietly asked, looking down at you, worry in his eyes.

"Do you need anything..?" Fan continued to question in his soft voice. A few tears rolled down your cheeks as you quickly nodded. "What do you need?" He asked, softly.

"I need- I..I need-" You choked, your own tears blinding your vision. A small noise suddenly escaped past your lips before you then loudly cried.

"M-MOMMY!!"

You then gripped your chest in pain as soon as the cry escaped your mouth. Fan's eyebrows raised in a bit of shock from your sudden shout.

It was definitely loud enough for Test Tube to hear all the way from the kitchen.

Fan silently waited as he then heard the sound of loud and fast footsteps got closer. Test Tube then quickly opened the bedroom door, looking both worried and confused. "What's wrong?!" She questioned, looking down at the two.

You got on your knees and reached your hands out to her. "Mooommm!" You called, another tear falling from your chin. Test Tube quickly walked over and crouched down next to Fan. You scotched over and tightly hugged Test Tube.

She wrapped her arms around you and then softly patted your head. "..what happened?" She looked over at Fan.

"I-I'm not sure.. I just walked in and they were having a panic attack," Fan explained as best he could. Test Tube then looked back down at you. "Aw...sweetie.." She whispered, petting your head softly.

Test Tube then kissed the top of your forehead softly. You continued to sob as she then quietly told you that it's going to be okay.

"Take deep breaths, sweetie. Deep breaths..." Test Tube comfortingly whispered in your ear, gently rocked you side-to-side. Your loud cries soon turned into slow breaths, and soft sobs.

Fan watched, not sure what he should do. ..until he remembered that Test Tube told him about you being adopted. And what had happened to you when you were younger.

A few small warm tears rolled down your cheeks as you hugged your mother tightly. She slowly brushed her fingers through your hair, just you hurried your face into her chest in response.

Fan then shuffled over to you and Test Tube. He slowly and gently put his hand on your shoulder, not completely sure if it's the right thing to do, or if you want him to.

"Hey.." Fan began, and you looked up at him, your face red and tears dripping from your chin. "...you can get through this.." He calmly whispered to you.

You then, through tears, grabbed Fan and tightly hugged the two objects. Now, both Fan and Test Tube had their arms wrapped around your small form. They both gently pet your head to calm you down.

"It's okay.." Test Tube whispered.

"We're here."