𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

A COUPLE OF WEEKS HAVE WENT BY EVERYTHING WAS HONESTLY GOING GOOD FOR RIO AND MEGAN, THEY GREW BACK EACH OTHERS TRUST SLOWLY BUT SURELY IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE IN A SMALL PARADISE WELL UNTIL NOW.

"Ms Davis the doctor is ready to see you now." The worker said causing her to nod and gently tapped her fiancé's shoulder who was basically dosing off to sleep. "Come on baby they ready for us." Megan told Rio who nodded.

They followed the worker into the room and the nurse had stated for Megan to remove her underwear and pant then get from under the sheet and the doctor will be in soon. Rio glanced over at Megan seeing her nervous than ever. "Hey mama everything is gonna be okay."  Rio says rubbing her hand.

Megan exhaled before saying "I know it's just I'm nervous Christopher." Rio gently placed a kiss on Megan's forehead before saying "You'll be fine mama promise." Not even a few moments later the doctor came in.

"Well hello you two how are you guys I'm doctor Howard." The doctor says with a warm smile. "I'm fine just very nervous." Megan says causing Ms Howard to chuckle. "Yeah it's okay love being nervous about this is very much normal especially for first time mothers." Ms Howard said to Megan.

"Told you you'll be fine mama." Rio says smiling. "You guys are adorable, this gel is gonna be cold okay." Ms Howard says causing Megan to nod and gently place the gel on Megan stomach.

A few minutes later doctor Howard spoke up saying "And there he or she is." causing Megan and Rio to look at the screen seeing there unborn child on the screen. Just seeing the baby caused Megan to cry and even cause Rio to tear up seeing all of this.

"Oh my god look at the little feet." Megan says while sniffling. "Yea lets hope our child doesn't have a big head like yours." Rio says causing Megan to flip him off. "Let's hope our child doesn't have your big ego." Megan said Causing Rio to hold his chest to act like he's hurt.

"Okay Ms Davis and Mr Diaz you can get dress now I'm gonna go print out your ultrasound pictures and you two can be on your way." Dr Howard said them and stepped out of the room.

Megan was about to talk with Rio but his phone started to ring, the face her fiancé had made her instantly know it was work and he needed to take care of whoever mess they messed up. Rio looked at Megan with an sincere look basically saying I'm sorry but work gotta be handled.

"Hey go on take care of business, I'm going out to lunch with my sister and my mom after this I'll be okay." Megan said while grabbing her purse and causing Rio to smile and thank her then he quickly left out. Dr Howard came back and gave Megan her ultrasound pictures and then told her to be back in a few weeks.