Team Up

I don't see how I could've let this happen. She has just gotten free of everything, and I let her get captured. I shake my head attempting to keep the negative thoughts away. It doesn't work.
Cara arrives with him, I nod in his direction, "Mayfeld." "Hey, Mando. Long time. What, you came here to kill me?" 

"All you need to know is I bent a lot of rules to bring you along." He narrows his eyes, "Why am I so lucky?" "Because you're Imperial." Mayfeld shakes his head, "Hey, that was a long time ago, all right?"
I step up, "You still know your Imperial clearances and protocols, don't you?" He sighs. Caught.

Everyone is seated upon Fett's ship, I look to Mayfeld, "We need coordinates for Moff Gideon's cruiser." Mayfeld scoffs, "Moff Gideon? Yeah, forget it. Just take me back to the scrapyard. I'm not doin' that." Cara steps in front of him, "They have his wife and their kid." Mayfeld's eyebrows furrow, "Saber girl and the little green guy?" Cara nods, "Yes... Saber girl and little green guy."

Mayfield contemplates the idea, "So... I help you guys get him back, you guys let me go?" Cara denys, "That's not how this works." "Well, then what's in it for me?" "You get a better view."

He agrees, "All right, but here's the thing. I can't get those coordinates unless I have access to an internal Imperial terminal. I believe there's one on Morak." I am taken aback, "Morak? There's nothing on Morak." Mayfeld shakes his head elaborating, "It's a secret Imperial mining hub, okay? If you can get me in there, I can get you the coordinates."

"Fett, punch in the coordinates to Morak." He responds, "Copy that."

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Aria-

I open every locker, cabinet, but I come up empty-handed, just empty blasters, and old trooper gear. "Aria." I turn around hearing the ghostly voice again. "Aria." I walk closer, "This way." I follow the voice leading to a locked chest. "You're stronger than you know."

I raise my hand in front of the locked chest. I focus only on unlocking the container, to release what's inside. I bite the inside of my cheek, desperate to open the chest, and just then... it opened.

I open the lid viewing the content. I smile, retrieving my saber. I trail my eyes over to the unused trooper gear, a smirk playing on my lips. I feel the presence of the force, someone, something is watching me...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fett pulls up a blue hologram of the fortunes we will be invading, "I did an initial scan of the planet. This is what you're talkin' about, right?" Mayfeld inspects before confirming, "Yeah, that's the refinery right there." Fennce speaks, Wonder what they're refining in there." "Looks like hydronium. Highly volatile and explosive."

"Yeah, kinda like this one, huh," Mayfeld says in an attempt at making a joke, but fails, he receives several glaring eyes. He shrugs, "Aria, would have laughed." I lift my head at the mention of her name. I take a step in front of him, he cowers slightly, "She would've laughed."

Fett continues our warning, "They have anti-aircraft cannons protecting it A platoon of security forces." I turn back to him, "So we go in quiet. Let's go get a closer look."

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Aria-

I march down the hall, blaster in hand, saber tucked away in my side. Two troopers pass me, paying no mind. Idiots...

I round the corner, stopping on my heels in front of a black armored trooper. "Number 1046, why are you not on base? Did you not get the notice of the pirates attacking the trucks coming in. GO!" I turn around without another word, also without the knowledge of where the hell I am going. A line of troopers march outside the building, I slip in undetected in the back. Once we are outside, a large explosion rings out, without our help needed we just stand around, saluting and cheering the troopers on. As the truck passes a familiar face nods down in our direction. Mayfeld? Beside him was a dark trooper. I slip behind the rest of the troopers following the truck.