out of line 🥀

>Where Jungkook doesn't listen to Tae after having a tough day at school and acts out of order. Tae had no idea about the tough day at school and couldn't understand why he was acting in such a way. But what happens if Tae has to punish him and he gets a panic attack<
Mention of-
•spanking
•panic attacks
•insecurities

Requested by @Minicheeseburgur

"Koo sit still baby"
"B-but daddy pwease, koo wanna sit on dada's lap" Jungkook whined constantly tugging on his own seatbelt as he tried to take it off.
"No Koo it's dangerous, especially if you get your heard in the way and in my vision. Please listen to daddy and stay on your seat. We are almost at the shops" Tae sighed, trying to hold the boys hand to stop him from yanking the seatbelt.

Jungkook just huffed and just pushed Tae's hand away and looked outside the window with a massive pout.
Taehyung noticed and just shook his head not wanting to give in because he knew how dangerous it was. He had done it a few times as the boy was really upset but he knew how bad it was so he refused to do it again.

They rode in silence till finally they got to the grocery shop. Tae grabbed his stuff and got out of the car and travelled to the other side of the vehicle. He opened the door and saw how Jungkook was still looking away.

"Come on Koo. I'm sorry okay, I was trying to keep us both safe hm. So if you let me help you get out, I'll carry you and I'll let you choose a snack" Tae tried to convince the boy.
Which luckily it did.
"Fine Koo forgiwves dada" Jungkook sighed in a small voice.

Tae leant over and got him out of the car. Jungkook held his arms up waiting for his boyfriend to pick him up. Tae carefully pulled him out of the car and made sure he was wrapped around his waist safely.
"Come on then little one" Tae nodded and walked off after locking the car.

When they walked in the shop, Jungkook's eyes widened. He still couldn't get over the fact that the supermarket was so big and colourful.
But as his eyes scanned the area he noticed a group of people from his uni standing in one of the aisles.

Jungkook gulped and quickly hid his face into Tae's neck. Jungkook really wasn't in the right mood to see the people nor was he in the mood to go food shopping. He wanted to go home.

"Dada, home, Koo wanna go home" Jungkook begged, hating it so much.
"No baby, we said this for the last few days that we would go shopping today. We are here now we shouldn't go home just now"
"Daddy I want to go" Jungkook started screaming and thrashing around in his hold, so Taehyung placed the boy on the floor and whispered in his ear.

"No, listen to me. You are going to walk by yourself instead of being carried and we are going to shop for food"
Jungkook just nibbled on his lips trying to stop himself from crying. He hated being told off, and especially not after having a shitty day already.

Jungkook lowly nodded and began walking. Tae rubbed his forehead trying to calm down, and followed him from behind. Jungkook was looking at his feet the whole time, too scared to look up and because of this he bumped into a few people.

Jungkook looked up at them with sad eyes, but didn't apologise. He couldn't form enough words in his mouth to say sorry.
"I'm so sorry, he's not feeling very well" Tae said taking hold of the younger's wrist and bowed to the people.

"That was the last warning, we are going home after paying" Taehyung dragged the younger along to the tills.
As he dragged Jungkook it made him begin to tear up. Even when Tae was angry the couldn't hold the boys wrist tight enough so it hurt. Tae never hurt him or wanted to hurt him. Even though he was allowed to spank the younger as a punishment but he never had.

Until now. The car journey home was chest tightening. It was awful. Jungkook was just continuously crying while Taehyung was trying so hard not to cry himself. Because deep down they both knew what was going to happen and neither of them wanted it to happen.

"Go to the bedroom, I'll be there after putting the shopping away"
"Dada p-pwease" Jungkook begged.
"Go..now" Tae demanded, before walking off to the kitchen, not glancing back at the boy.
Jungkook ran upstairs to the bedroom and sat on the bed. He pulled his plushie close and sobbed into the pillow.

Taehyung arrived at the bedroom and gulped before walking in. Jungkook didn't even look up.
"I don't want to do this and you know that. But you went out of line today" Tae sighed. He sat on the edge of the bed and didn't even turn to look at the boy.

"Lay over my lap" Tae commanded.
Jungkook slowly crawled over his lap, fully clothed. Taehyung wasn't going to be too harsh because he didn't have it in him.
"I'm giving you 15 spanks okay, but if it gets too much use the safe word...do you remember it?"
"P-purple" Jungkook squeaked out quietly.

Taehyung took a deep breath and hit the boys ass. Jungkook let out a sob so he quickly massaged the boy before doing it once again. They got so far and Jungkook had stopped making noises, Tae was worried.

"K-koo?" Tae questioned moving his hand to look at the boy who suddenly began to loose his breath.
"D-d-da" Jungkook was struggling to catch his breath so Tae hoisted the boy up so he was sat on the boys lap.
Tae pulled the boy into a protective hug and rocked them side to side.

"Smell the pretty flowers baby" Tae whispered making Jungkook follow the elders voice.
"Good boy, now blow the candles"
Jungkook exhaled and repeated.
"Good boy, you're such a good boy baby. I'm so proud of you, you're doing so well"

Finally Tae was able to calm the boy down and they stayed in each other's arms for the time being.
"What's going on baby? What happened today Koo?" Tae asked gently.
"K-koo wash bulliwed at uni... a-and exams" Jungkook cried.

"Baby why didn't you tell me. You should have called me at school. Dada would have given them a piece of his mind"
"B-but koo ish a bad boy, dada wash working" Jungkook sniffled.
"You're not a bad boy baby, you're a good boy, you're the best boy I could ever ask for. I love you more than anything in this world so never doubt yourself"

"You're beautiful, so beautiful. You need to see that baby because you're so pure inside and out. You're pure gold, and even if I'm the only one who sees it, so be it. Because at least you know you'll never be alone" Tae finished pressing kisses the the boys head, while continuing rocking them side to side.

He felt the boy tighten his arms around him and held him close.
"Koo lob's you dada, you're the best"
"I'm sorry for hurting you little one, I didn't want to do it"
"It's okay daddy, Koo forgiwves you" Jungkook pulled away and kissed the elders cheeks all over making Tae smiled and hug him.

"Come on baby let's put some cream on you and we'll watch a movie hm"
"Yesh!" Jungkook clapped happily.