Ghost World

Natalie, Caroline, and Bonnie were in town square helping put up decorations

Natalie, Caroline, and Bonnie were in town square helping put up decorations. She wanted to bring Harley but she wasn't going to be able to watch her while working.

She made sure to put a camera up to check up on her once in a while. She was currently holding the latter with Caroline so Bonnie wouldn't fall.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?"

Natalie sent Caroline a pointed look. "Now is not the time Care."

"I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here." Bonnie climbs done the latter. "Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here."

"Ok, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that." Caroline says letting go of the latter.

Natalie look at Caroline. "There, you commented. Now please leave it alone."

"I can't Natalie. Bonnie..."

Bonnie looks at care. "What do you want me to say, Caroline? I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences."

"Well, I want you to say you're not ok with it."

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it."

They turn as they head a vehicle approach. They walk toward the car as they see it's Damon.

"Greetings, blondie, witchy, Wolfe." He looks at Bonnie. "I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

Bonnie looks at Damon confused. "What do you mean, why?"

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood ghost."

"What?"

Caroline is now confused. "And why would you think that?"

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot pocket in my chest. Let's just say I'm having deja vu."

Caroline looks at Bonnie. "I thought you said that ghost couldn't physically interact with people."

"They can't." Bonnie tells her.

"They can. If someone on the other side is stronger they can." Natalie says

"Yeah, well I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill some, they're supposed to stay dead." He pauses before speaking. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it." He then put the car in drive and drives off.

✨✨✨

Caroline, Bonnie and Natalie are talking to Matt.