With Blueberry

No ones pov:

Blue knelt down in front of Dust and put the plate down. He smiled at him, "Good morning, Dusty! Did you have a good sleep?" 

Dust didn't reply. He simply stared dead at Blue, sending shivers down Blue's spine. He picked up the plate and held it up to Dust.

He grinned, "Hungry?" Dust looked at the plate in front of him. It did look good. And he was hungry...

But he refused, he just scoffed and crossed his arms, looking away. Blue seemed disappointed and put the plate down. He sighed, "Fine, guess someone's in a mood." 

Then Blue giggled, "But that's okay, we have all the time in the world to change your mind~."

At Dream's castle:

Killer pov:

I was the first one to wake up this morning. Horror was cuddled under my chin so I carefully moved out of bed without waking him up.

I shut our door behind me and headed down the hallway hoping to find a kitchen. Once I found it I made myself a cup of coffee. 

I don't usually have coffee, but I felt like I needed it. I leaned against the counter then head footsteps coming closer.

Nightmare appeared in the doorway and waved before entering. I nodded in response and he went over to get a mug to make his own coffee. 

He poured the coffee into his mug, "Horror still asleep?" I nodded, "Yeah, not surprising though considering he fell asleep at 2 am." 

Nightmare smiled a little then leaned back against the counter across from me. I shrugged, "Aren't the Stars usually the first ones awake?" Nightmare raised an eyebrow, "Well Killer, it is 5:30."

I paused making that 'Oop-' face before taking another sip of my drink. I sighed, "I don't think I could've slept any longer anyways..."

Nightmare simply nodded taking another sip of his coffee. Then, we both heard footsteps down the hall, getting closer. 

It was Horror. He walked in rubbing his eyes and looked at us both before walking over to me. He leaned onto me, hiding his face in my shoulder. 

He was wearing just his turtleneck and shorts with his crimson stained sneakers. I chuckled, "Mornin'. 

"Mornin'..." Horror groaned. I smiled then patted his shoulder, "Hungry?" He lifted his head off me and stretched his arms, "Yeah, actually." 

Ink teleported into the room and right in front of the fridge, opening it. He hid his face inside, looking for something. 

Hor, Nightmare and I just stared at him. Well, mostly his ass considering that's all we could see.

He grabbed something and closed the fridge door. He stepped over to us then froze when he saw us. 

The four of us just stood there in awkward silence until Ink made a weird face. 

Then, he threw up ink onto the floor. We stared at the new ink puddle until Horror spoke, "Gross. Even for my standards." 

I chuckled then Ink wiped his mouth and cleaned up the ink on the floor. Then Dream walked in as well, somehow already dressed.

He waved, then looked at Ink cleaning the floor. He sighed, "Ink did you throw up on the floor again?" 

Ink smiled nervously, "Noooo?" Dream just sighed and opened the fridge. 

An hour later, it was 7:00 and everyone was awake.