New Mission

Wolfenstein soldier x Femboy! Reader
Smut

I don't know this game even though it seems like a cool game based on images

This may not be accurate to the game, I'm just doing it on how the image looks which is very military like

Reader POV

I was in the bathroom drying myself off from the shower before I heard bangs on the door "what? " I yelled "hurry up" I heard from my roommate, Wolfenstein.

"Wait" I said as I started to purposely move slower, we was living in a one story apartment for a while because of orders.

I heard the door open and saw Wolfenstien's head peek in.

I ignored him before realizing I only had a towel on "I-" but before I could say anything, he was already gone blushing mad.

I regret taking longer as I blush aggressively "I'm done" I said as I leave the bathroom.

I lay on my bed as Wolfenstien got up and used the bathroom while biting his lips "does he like me? " I asked myself.

I watch him as he closed the door before I grabbed my phone and started to go through texts messages I received.

"You better not be on your phone" I heard from the bathroom, I forgot to put my phone on vibrate as I stop typing and changed it "no" I lied.

I continue texting my friends before hearing the door open, I put my phone back into my backpack and look up to see a rare view of Wolfenstien without his shirt.

(Hopefully Wolfenstein isn't a captain or I got the next part wrong)

He looks at me with a serious face "new order from Captain, we got a mission" he said as I tried to be serious about this.

"Okay" I said as I continue looking at his body, but quickly snapped to reality when he looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Fuck" I mumbled, he starts to put on his outfit before I get up to find my uniform.

We gear up and head out of the apartment to the captain's location, I think back to Wolfenstein's half naked body- "805 " me and Wolfenstein code name we made, I turned around to be met by Wolfenstein looking at me like I was dumb and the captain who stood there serious.

I put my head down in embarrassment as I return back to the spot "I learnt that I have to send you off to somewhere else" he said as he looked around "this location is becoming very aware to the enemies" I almost black out from boredom.

"It's your duty to find a placement and I will pay you back some leadership depending if you die or not" I was confused "sir, may I asked a question? " I looked at him nervously "I guess so" he answered "how will we die? " I asked.

Wolfenstein laughed "good joke" he said as he elbowed me in the stomach "ouch" I mumbled "great joke" captain said as he chuckled.

He left me and Wolfenstein alone, I turned to my partner "why did you do that? " I asked, he looked at me confused.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to find a place to eat, live, and be safe for a temporary small amount of time without having enemies find you? " he leaned down to my height, I froze because of how close we were "I guess not" he said.

I swallowed my spit, he decided that we should train in the camp before we leave on our mission.

He lay down on his bed as I pack a small amount of my stuff, I secretly stash my phone in there.

I thought back to Wolfenstein's question to my question "how dangerous it is to find a place? " I asked as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"As dangerous as poison" he replied, I didn't get the answer I wanted "but how? " I asked "because of bombs, traps, enemies' base, and a lot of other things"