12. Addictive obsessions

OKAY SO I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE SMUT SCENE PLS DON'T YELL AT ME, I HAD TO INCLUDE ONE SOMEWHERE IN THE STORY ;v;

-----

"And then-" Mark pauses before looking over to Johnny who was fast asleep. He felt so embarrassed. Just how long had he been rambling on?

He sighs and smiles, stroking his friend's hair before his face drops. His mind swirls with thoughts he hadn't thought of in so long... or it felt like that anyway. Mark... calm down, you don't want to do this.

"Kill him" Mark gasps hearing Yuta's voice from all around him. He looks around but there's no one there. "What the..." He mutters, the fear creeping upon him. "Kill him" Yuta laughs and Mark gulps. "I'm not gonna kill him" He murmurs, covering himself in the blanket that was once covering his lap. "KILL HIM MARK" Yuta's hysteric laugh drowns out any other thoughts and he covers his ears, squinting his eyes. shut as tight as possible

He tried to hide. But Yuta's laugh reverberated around his brain like a broken record.

KILL HIM MARK. KILL HIM MARK.

Mark lets out a bloodcurdling cry as he grabs the closest thing, flinging it across the room with all his might but a whimper jumped from his throat when he heard a sound that didn't sound like a cup smashing against a wall... Mark opens his eyes and stares in horror.

He killed Johnny. He fucking killed him. Mark lets out a small sigh before bursting into tears. Johnny looks at him with wide eyes as he bled out onto the sofa, a soft smile on his lips. Johnny hadn't even been asleep, he'd been waiting for it to happen. Because it would happen eventually, wouldn't it? Mark had gone and fucked up once again. He had nowhere to go. He'd left Yuta for good. Johnny was all he had. And he threw it away so easily.

It was so... easy.

So easy to kill someone...

"It's so fucking easy to kill someone" Mark laughs, ripping the knife out the side of Johnny's neck, kissing his friend on the head before leaving the apartment. He had a mission...

... To end Yuta's existence for good and for all.

-----

Yuta groans, quickly snapping the woman's neck and kicking her off of him. He pulls up his boxers and jeans, buckling his belt back up.

"Stupid whore, wasting my time. Even a stupid, dorky, good for nothing lad can do better than that" He spits onto her corpse before leaving the room. On his way out of the woman's house, Yuta spots a packet of cigarettes on the kitchen counter. Just laying there, innocently, ready to be smoked.

Don't.

Come on~ just one~

Don't you dare...

"Fuck" He mutters, snatching the pack from the side and shoving it in his pocket before leaving.

Yuta makes his way out of the house, lighting a cigarette but freezes as he notices a couple of familiar faces waiting for him at the gate. He didn't care to remember the names of Mark's friends but these two impressed him.

Jeno and Lucas.

"Oh, good evening boys, what brings you here?" He asks. "If you came to get off with her, it's not worth it, even your friend's better than her" He smirks breathing in some smoke before blowing it out into their faces. "Plus she's dead now but unless you're into that... then... yeah"