- Twenty One

Adisyn Kay Wise

"I don't know? She said she had to leave because of her friends..." Ivy sounds so depressed over the fact the girl she was talking to left so quickly. "I wanted to have a full make out session with her!"

She makes me laugh a little as we ding our glasses together, her drink being whiskey and mine being sparkling water.

She gasps "Adisyn, don't look but there's a pretty girl with a sparkly dress behind you looking at you!" I disregard het first words and look behind me "Told you not to look!" She quickly says and we both smile and laugh a little.

"What does she look like?"

Ivy looks at her just a bit more before smiling. "She's blonde, curly hair, she's wearing a black dress that she looks amazing in! God I'm so jealous of you!" She says continuing to look at her "And she's coming over here!"

"What? No! Hide me! Let's leave like right now!" I quickly says but she breathes a laugh and shakes her head.

"Hey," Her voice so soft and delicate... That simple hello sent shivers down my spine.

I turn around "Oh hi!" I say in a soft happy voice?

Ivy looks at us "I'ma go find Jade! Haven't seen her all night!" She chuckles lightly "And as I said, tomorrows a new day so don't worry!" She says the last part as a hint.

"May I buy you a drink?"

"Go for it," I smile at her and she asks the bartender for something.

She has curly hair that falls right to her shoulders. Her eyeliner is thick and her lips are pink, she smells like lavender and it's such a sweet scent of lavender! I can't help but to continue to admire her features.

Her black dress hugging her curves. Her pearl necklace around her neck and her Diamond earrings that fit her so well?

The way she talks to the bartender looks so hot for some reason?

She makes me nervous.

She gives me a glass of wine and we ding our glasses together with a smile. "I hope you aren't with anyone tonight," She says.

"I hope you aren't either," That's a good enough hint for her to know I'm free.

"I'm such a horrible flirt!" She throws her head down and I laugh making her laugh!

I made her laugh.

"God so am I!" She laughs and I laugh too until we stop. "You have a gorgeous laugh though,"

She smiles by my comment. "I've never seen you here? First time?"

I nod "First time.." and probably my last time too!

•••
Reed

"She worries." Tate says as if I could care.

I shrug.

"Reed stop being like this! She worries for you!"

I roll my eyes on my way downstairs and I spot her without the coat. All her back being revealed due to the tiny little lace top she's wearing. She's literally almost wearing nothing. She's exposing every inch of her body with that top, the top is hanging on a small thin thread.

She's talking to a blondie with curly hair and she's laughing with a seductive smile. The blonde passes her another glass and they ding it together smiling at one another as they drink it. Red lights and blue and green lights flashing on them. Flashing on her and her stupid smile.

"She cares about me?" I question looking back at Tate.

"Wrong timing, Adisyn!" He whisper yells and overall the noice I heard hun perfectly!