⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

DO. NOT. READ. THIS. STORY. IF. YOU. WILL. NOT. READ. THE. AUTHORS. NOTES.

I PUT WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS ON ANY AND ALL CHAPTERS/BOOKS OF MINE THAT HAVE ANY CONTROVERSIAL OR DARK THEMES/MOMENTS.

I PUT THEM THERE FOR *YOUR* SAFETY. I WRITE THE NOTES TO HELP *YOU*. NOT MYSELF. I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. IM LETTING YOU KNOW IF THERES A BAD SCENE AHEAD SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU LIKE.

IF YOU SKIP MY WARNINGS THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMENT ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. IM NOT TOLERATING DUMBASSES ANYMORE.

-

THIS IS FANFICTION.

NOT A PUBLISHED HARVARD RESEARCH NOVEL.

THERE ARE THINGS IN THIS STORY THAT CAN/WILL HAPPEN THAT CANNOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW UNREALISTIC FANFICTION IS.

YOU'RE NOT A GENIUS FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS.

COMMENTS LIKE THAT WILL BE DELETED AND I WILL BLOCK YOUR STUPID WANNABE SMART ASS.

-

IF SOMEONE ALREADY COMMENTED WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY, OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, DO NOT POST THE SAME FUCKING COMMENT.

IT'S ANNOYING AND UNORIGINAL.

REPEAT COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

(unless it's a funny comment chain, that's different.)

-

I'm copying this note and pasting it at the beginning of all my stories, so some of this won't apply to every story (e.g. not all my books are dark, some have no warnings). This is just something I hope you will keep in mind when reading.

Thank you ♡

-

I don't own BTS but I own this specific plot. Any attempts at copying my work in any shape or form will result me in reporting your book and account and calling you out for plagiarism.