Chapter 15 - The Feelings

A more updated sketch of the bois✨
I forgot to make the heights accurate to each other so for perspective, Ki is 6'2 in his humanoid form and 7'2 in his true form. Meanwhile Akai is naturally 5'9 without changing his body.

Our tall and short kings lol
————————————————————————

    Waking up to a peaceful silence in a nice warm bed made (Y/N) want to fall back to sleep. Remembering that it was Sunday made her consider sleeping in even more.

    But unfortunately, she had some things to do today. Her desired sleep that'll last until the afternoon will have to wait.

    She slowly opened her (e/c) eyes to meet the alien Randy in front of her. At first, she was confused until she remembered staying the night in Blythe's room. Propping herself up from laying on her stomach, she looked next to her but found the spot where her friend slept was empty. The covers were moved so she must've gotten up.

    (Y/N) tiredly flipped herself around and stretched her arms out. When she was done, she looked ahead of her and saw Blythe at her desk... looking unusual.

    Blythe was hunched over at her desk and was grasping her head in her arms as if she had a massive headache. Her fingers gripped and pulled at her hair while she emitted small breaths that sounded heavy and hoarse. The whole sight of the woman was surprising especially when the night before she was her normal relaxed self.

"Blythe?" (Y/N) called, her voice still scratchy from just waking up. When the woman didn't move even a centimeter, (Y/N) slowly got out of the bed and took small steps as she observed the woman. The closer she got, the more she noticed Blythe shaking and her fingers twitching.

"Blythe?" She placed a hand on Blythe's shoulder and that instantly seemed to snap her out of whatever state she was in. Blythe shot back in her seat in surprise and (Y/N) jumped back onto the bed, not expecting that reaction at all.

"Wha-What?!" The redhead's messy hair and frightful look in her eyes as they darted around before finally settling on (Y/N), who stared back at her in confusion and worry. "Blythe, are you alright?"

    The woman placed a hand on her chest and tried controlling her fast breathing. "I..." Even she didn't know what happened. One second, she was getting out of bed to use the bathroom and then the next she was here. What happened in between? She felt like she just woke up from the quickest nightmare in her life. "I think I had a bad dream? It felt so real..."

"Are you alright though? What was it about?" Seeing Blythe in that position worried her. How bad of a nightmare did she have to be gripping her hair while asleep?

    Blythe nodded and rubbed her forehead. "I'm fine... I... oddly don't remember anything from it. It just felt real." A sharp pain shot in her head and the woman groaned while burying her face in her hands. "Great! I have a migraine now..."

"You need anything?" (Y/N) was about to get up and fetch any relief for her friend's pain but Blythe waved her off. Getting up and heading to the bathroom herself. "I got it, don't worry."

    When Blythe reached her sink, she caught a glimpse at how messy she looked in her mirror. She went to open the cabinet and noticed her cross chain wrapped around her wrist tightly. She looked at her hand and noticed tiny bruises in her palm that had an edge to them. Upon further look, the bruises lined up perfectly with the cross dangling freely from her wrist.

    She didn't remember having her cross with her before she went to bed.

    After taking some ibuprofen, (Y/N) heading to her room to shower and change, and the ladies receiving emails from the Scientists to pick up some documents that were sent to their respective cells, the two were now heading towards the lab to do a quick pickup. They hoped they didn't have to fill out anything on these documents, today was their day off and they wanted to keep it that way.