𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲

"Just 5 more minutes," Xavier grumbled into the blankets, "wait a fucking minute woman," He threw the pillow over his face, pushing me away gently after I poked his stomach

"Just 5 more minutes," Xavier grumbled into the blankets, "wait a fucking minute woman," He threw the pillow over his face, pushing me away gently after I poked his stomach. He's been saying that for the past 20 minutes.

"Xavier! The doctor will be here any minute now so put some fucking clothes on!" I pulled the covers off him revealing his black calvin klein boxers and toned thighs that I stared at a little longer than expected. He still has a huge plaster on his wound, with blood seeping through, that the nurse still has yet to change.

We are still in the hospital because the doctor said he has news for us. I don't know whether the news is good or bad so my anxiety is through the roof. To make matters worse somebody won't get the fuck up even after I bribed him with green starbursts.

Pietro and Valentina went back to Xavier's house in Italy last night to freshen up and said they'll be back in the evening.

I ran my hand down his abs noticing how he  stiffened slightly, "Come on Zay," I huffed, moving the pillow from his face as his softened sapphire eyes met mine.

"Kiss." He mumbled, placing his hand around the back of my my neck gently to pull me down to his lips.

Grinning slightly, I gave him a peck on the lips which made his lips curve upwards slightly at the corners. Grimacing slightly, he got up from the bed, now towering over me. He then put on a pair of black nike sweatpants and a blue nike hoodie before sitting back down on the edge of the bed.

Moving hair away from his forehead, I placed a soft kiss there, "How are you feeling?" I mumbled, standing in between his splayed legs.

Hooded eyes looked up at me as his shoulders lifted into a shrug before he laid his forehead against my chest. Letting out a sigh, he moved his hands towards the back of my legs, gently rubbing circles on it with his thumb. My heart fluttered at the small action as I looked down at him, running my hands through his curls.

Someone cleared their throat from behind us making me turn my head around, "Sorry to interrupt." The doctor spoke, writing on the clipboard in his hands.

"It's okay." I smiled at him as Xavier stayed in the same spot, not sparing the doctor a glance.

The doctor returned the same smile, "We've unfortunately found some bullet fragments left in your body sir from your previous operation which we'll need to operate on immediately before they spread further."

This caught Xavier's attention as he lifted his head  up to look at me. I gave him a small reassuring smile, cupping his cheeks before turning back to the doctor, "When is it?"

"It'll be ready in an hour," He wrote something on his clipboard, "you will be discharged after the recovery which shouldn't last too long."