Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2

Art by Archillect on Twitter

Small gore warning ⚠️
————————————————————

'What are those two doing?' Ki thought, his eyes barely open since he just woke up, feeling a bit better since his nap.

    The sounds of chaotic laughter and several yelps stirred the demon out of his sleep. The first sight he saw was his cellmate taking punches to the stomach by his Keeper, but he was directing her to hit him. (Y/N) kept backing away and stating that she didn't want to hit him but the demon always persisted, the punches weren't really hurting him anyways. She refused and backed away once again so Akai threw her over his shoulder and threatened to drop her on her face.

    Ki decided to get up and see what was going on.

    When (Y/N) noticed Ki making his way over to them, she held her arm out to him for some much needed assistance from the crazy blond. "Ki! Help please!"

    Akai turned around at the mention of his cellmate's name. His turn also cut (Y/N)'s view off from her help, making her huff in annoyance.

    Ki tilted his head since he couldn't talk right now in his demonic form. Akai smiled and patted the woman's legs he was holding. "I'm trying to teach our little damsel in distress how to fight."

"More like torturing!"

    Akai loosened his grip on her just for a second but it was enough to make her panic. "Akai!"

    He was enjoying her suffering a bit too much.

    (Y/N) tried pushing herself back up to feel more stable in his hold but she didn't want to put her hands on his bare back. Why did he have to take his shirt off to 'train' her? Yea it was ripped up from his fight with Ki earlier but it was providing some coverage at least.

    She caught an upside down glimpse of Ki again and gave him a look that screamed 'HELP'. Ki disappointingly shook his head at Akai and suddenly, (Y/N) was out of his hold and laying on the ground shivering.

    She meant to pull her off not teleport her with his below 0-degree portals.

    Akai threw his arm up dramatically and groaned. "Why do you always have to ruin the fun?"

    (Y/N) sat up and rubbed her arms of chills. She thanked Ki and went to grab her (f/c) hoodie that she took off earlier.

    Akai threw his arm around Ki's shoulder and pointed at the Keeper. "I'm helping her for her own good! Right now, she's like a toddler when it comes to inflicting pain on others. Her hits feel like if I was to smack you with a leaf."

"I'll smack you with this chair..." she grumbled under her breath as she was putting on her hoodie.

"Do you really want to leave her like the weak link she is?" Ki could tell Akai was being dramatic. But he did have a point.

    (Y/N) turned around with her hoodie on and glared at the blond demon. "Are you hearing this guy, Ki? I'm not we-"

    Ki was staring at her like he was observing her stature and it made her more suspicious. "Ki?"

    Akai grinned and whispered into Ki's large ear, after that, the silent demon started stalking towards her. She immediately started backing up while narrowing her eyes at them both. "Ki, what are you doing? What did you tell him, Akai?!"

"Oh nothing~. Just to rough you up a little bit."

    Her (e/c) eyes widened, before she could tell Ki to stop he pounced on top of her and used his large demon hands to pin her to the floor, careful that his claws didn't scratch her and dropped the nonspiky part of his tail onto her legs. If she had her cross that she regretfully forgot in her room, it would've activated in an instant. She tried wiggling out but Ki in his demon form was far more heavier, she couldn't move a muscle. She grimaced when Akai came strutting up next to her with a mischievous smirk and bent down closer to her.